5

Though Quade says that this trains my body, but still at first I feel a little disappointed. Not only did he not start teaching me magic, but he even told me to run, push ups and sit ups for 2 hours, then practice using weapons. No magic, explosions or other miraculous things except meditation.

Well, that meditation can also be said magic. Because every time I close my eyes to meditate during the day when I open it a few seconds later the sky has darkened. Like magic, as if jumping over time. Ah, you know what it means right? Yep, I fell asleep. Te-he~

And here I am, running from something that looks like a dog that I know it isn't, while Liam and Quade laughed above a tree. Shit! Those heartless creatures!!

"Hey, you shitty squirrels!! Can't you help me even a little?! You know that I HATE dogs,  but you still give me one. You can give me a lion or anything but dog!!!"

"nuh-uh, Shen. Sorry, but this is too amusing." Liam said as he holding his stomach that hurt because of the laugh too much.

"well, that's a part of training, Shen," Quade said tried to sound serious. I said, tried. But fail and he laughed again. "Moreover, it's not a dog. No dog has three heads."

"exactly that's the point!!! Not just one, even you let three dog heads chase after me and you just sit leisurely while laughing hard!! Can't you know pity?!!"

"not in my life," said Quade and Liam at the same time.

"tch," ggrr...!! those bastards!! Just you wait for revenge!!

..........................~o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o~...........................

Two months have passed since I came to this world. Every day my schedule just training, reading and meditating. Every afternoon I will come back to my room with a body full of dirt, cut and bruises, but with a smile on my face.

After lunch, I will go to the library. I've read a lot of books in the library, but that's not even a tenth of all the books in there.

And until now, the book I read is not about magic, but about the history and the world. I think it's more important than reading a book about magic and stuff.

I have read a lot of novels about reincarnation and such before, and the characters can do magic just by imagining it. It's so simple that I think why those characters always reading a book before practice magic if from the start they are an otaku that knows about the fantasy world. It does not make sense. I mean no offense, but it just I think that's a waste of time. That's why when Quade still did not teach me magic, I still keeping my
calm.

Every night, not only I'm trying to find glowing colorful orbs that will help my magic, I started to cultivating qi's energy too. I've read some Chinese Novels about it. I don't know if it will work, though. Maybe two years later I will become an OP character. ufufufu~

Well, from the start,  the fact that I reincarnated can be said as OP though. Not my fault, ok?

But, the most important thing is that some of 'memories' started to appear one by one. Usually, the memory appears in a dream when I sleep. But sometimes it comes suddenly when I practice, makes me feel a headache as if my head is forced open and then I fainted.

I always thought, so cliche!!

Although the memory is still incomplete, I can find out some important information that might be useful. For example, my name. And I can't help but shocked when I remember it.