Part 2

"Juri.."

"Leda? Are you okay? Why your voice sound sick?"

"Hmm.. no, I'm okay.."

We have audition today, only you know how to choose a good bassist!"

"I said, I will come but a bit late. Can you record the contestants bass playing? I will listen it later."

"If you feel sick, you don't have to come.."

"I will but a bit late.."

"You want me to cancel the audition?" Juri asked and feel worried about Leda. His concern is more than a friend. Leda surprised when heard Juri's words through the phone. "No! Keep it.. please.. this is important for my band!"

"Uhm okay, take care Leda.." Leda heard the line went dead and he looks surrounding him. Maybe too much exposed on the temperature, his body feel cold, feeling like will have a fever. He get up from his bed and get his towel.

********

"Next!" Sujk shouts and sit beside Juri. "Tell me what's your name.."

"My name is Reita.." Juri almost fell on the chair when look at the candidates. He really looks like Reita from the GazettE. "Kid, are you come to the wrong place? This is not an audition for cosplayer."

"I know, this is for bassist only.." the person who looks like Reita answered. Sujk sighing. "Tell me why you come to this audition?"

"Because I want to meet Reita! I want to play with him!" Sujk whispers to Juri and then shows him the profile of this wanna-be Reita. Juri lifts his brows and then look at the person. "I'm sorry sweetie, your profile say you are a girl and actually we want to find a real man.. a really real man.."

"Eh? I thought all genders can enter this audition.." Juri rolls eyes to Sujk and he show a 'peace' sign while smiling innocently. "You don't specify it?"

"I forgot.. err sorry..!"

"Okay, first I am really sorry.. and second thank you for coming." Juri stand up and explained to the girl. The girl looks sad but Juri smirks. He looks at Sujk. "How about a kiss from that guy?" He pointed out to Sujk and the girl come running to him. Juri laughs hard and it is all happen because of Sujk didn't mentioned their band wants a man as a bass player.

*******

The audition passed and Leda finally had choose someone. Juri smiled to the person, and of course his new member. "You know Leda right? He is Yuto from Galneryus before.. you must be proud he choose you even without looking at your appearance." Juri smiles to the new member.

"Thanks Juri, I hope I can have a place in Deluhi.. and who is the leader here?"

"Of course Leda.. but hey, don't ever try to flirt with him, he's cute but he's straight." The person only smiles and suddenly Leda enters the studio and put his guitar case aside.

"Oh Leda, here you are! Come, this is the person you choose, Aggy." Juri happily announced but for Leda he seems like to see a shattered glass in front of him. Aggy smirks to him and raise his hand to shake. "Hi, I'm Aggy, nice to meet you.." Leda looks at Aggy and when Leda almost want to scream of fear, Aggy quickly pulls him in hugs and whispers something inside his ears.

"Keep shut or I will exposed the picture, now act like normal." Deep and dark the voice looks like. Juri feels envy when the strangers hold Leda like that, if Leda screaming, he will punch the guy to death.

"Car park basement, 8pm.." he whispers again and this time Leda pulls himself away and he try to act like a normal. His nightmare has come. Ryo come. How can he forget the face that ripped out his virginity and pride as human? Ryo took it all without his consents.

********

Leda looks around, finding the black HONDA CRV and he spotted it. The door unlocked and he's get inside at the passenger seat. Silent. He afraid to see or hear the person who sit on the driver seat. His waist being pulled closer suddenly and Leda gasped, automatically his head face to face with Ryo or now Aggy. He become silent but one thing for sure, Leda's eyes slowly become teary and red. His eyes pleading from freedom. "I want to make sure that I met a correct person.." Aggy looks at Leda deeply and he gets closer to him, until Leda can feel his breathing voice. "Yuto chan.." his face become blank and Leda feels scared. "Are you still single?"

Leda only nods. "That's good to know because I will claim back what is mine which is you.." Aggy let go of Leda and he quickly want to open the door but to his unlucky fate, Aggy locks it. Leda trapped. "Say something Leda.. I miss to hear your voice.."

"I.."

"Say more Leda.."

"I plead, please leave me alone.."

"What?" Aggy chuckles. "Tell me why Leda? Is that you have someone?"

Without knowing what happened to him, Leda suddenly get his strength to spat it out on Aggy. "I will make your contracts end with Deluhi!"

"You threat me Leda? Huh? Are you sure about this?"

"Yes! I don't afraid with your picture! Its all lie and even you have it, I don't care! Go on spread it! Go on!"

Aggy turns around from Leda and start his car engine. Leda panics. "What are you doing?!" He knows what Aggy will do and Leda quickly try so hard to push the door hard but its no avail. From far he saw Sujk walk together with Juri and this time when he was about to break the glass, Aggy pulls his head down on his thigh and pressed it harder with one hand and one hand control the car steering.

~~~~~~~~

I lost my idea of ROMANOGERS and that's why I'm here hahahahaha.. comments are very welcome!