Part 4

"Your tune is not like what we had discussed.." Juri sit beside Leda and he wants to caressed Leda but thinking of he is Aggy's lover, made him think to just get stay calm. "I'm disturbed.."

"By what?" Juri asks Leda and when Leda was about to say something, there's someone call him by phone. Leda answered the call.

"You told anyone about us, I won't get gentle with you.."

The voice, he knew so much. So deep and smirks. He end the line quickly and looks at the door. He saw Aggy coming, with a smirk all over his face. Juri looks at him and he understand both of them need some space. "I'll go first.." Juri stand up to leave but Leda holds his hand, tight and he looks into Leda's eyes. "Juri.."

"Leda-chan.." Aggy walks in and sit beside Leda. Juri slowly unwrap Leda's grip and gently smiles at him. "I'll come back later." Juri left them and inside his heart, he can feel something is not right.

Aggy wraps his arm around Leda and his hand holds tight Leda's chin. "Such a pity love huh?" He caressed him and Leda close his eyes. "Tonight, 8pm.. my apartment.. don'y make me sad baby.."

******

Almost reach 8.00 pm, Leda in his car, in front of Aggy's apartment building. He doesn't know what to do next. If he het inside, it means get into dragon's mouth. He already know the answer but why he want to get inside? Leda feels confused. He just want to start his band but why all of this happen? He wants to tell Juri and Juri might be a good listener. He dialled his number and hope Juri pick up the phone.

The number you have dial, is currently not available. Thank you.

No one pick up the phone and Leda decides, he will just go home and he can give a reason to Aggy that he feels fever and cannot fulfill his desire. Leda drove his car to his apartment, and he feels glad arrived home. He will take a hot shower and relax his body. Last night he only sleep in his car. Opening his apartment door, someone call him.

"Where?"

"I.. at home.. i think i got fever.." Leda slowly steps into his bedroom but when he put all his stuff on the ground, he heard the clicked sound behind him and he can feel he is not around. He stilll with Aggy on the line. "Aggy.. there's someone in my house.."

"I know." He heard Aggy's voice now very close to him and he flinched when an arm wraps around his waist from behind.

"Let me go!"

"I told you right, don't make me sad.."

"How-how you get in here?!" Leda asked and he struggles to get away from Aggy. "Get off from me!" Leda keep struggle and Aggy pushed him on the wall, firmly grips Leda's wrists with only one hand.

"Shut up!"

Leda silence, his eyes full with tears and he slowly shakes his head. Aggy slowly lifts up his chin. "Look at me Leda.."

Aggy sighed. He looks at Leda and slowly caressed his face. "Its been several years I'm trying to search you.."

"Why you look for me?"

"Because.. I can't forget what really happened at that night.. it is not a mistake that I did because I really want to do it on you.."

"You're cruel.."

"No.. shh.." He put his index finger on Leda's lip. I loved you Leda.. and I still love you.. it's hurt me to know that you are trying so much to forget about our past." Aggy slowly let go of Leda and Leda's body slide down. Aggy takes his seat beside Leda and continue his confession.

"I'm filthy."

"No, I'm proud because I mark you first.. I know I'm wrong but.. I can't afford to lose you.."

"You forced me.." Leda looks at Aggy ans this time he can see another side of Aggy, the gentle side.

"So what's your answer now?"

"I'm not ready.. to be with anyone.."

"Because you have aim on Juri?" The gentle side of Aggy lost and replaced with a smirk. "No one can't touch you but nevermind.. I'll lock you.."

"What are you doing?!" Leda panicked when Aggy pushed him harder on the floor until his head hit the ground. He plead to his eyes to not close. He can feel his body being swipe from the ground and last thing he can feel before his eyes completely close, his body catch a cold air and he knew what will happen on tomorrow.