Lola and Lucy's Part

It was a hot afternoon, Lucy was there reading her good latest poems under a big tree leaving a cooling shadow... She was about to flip the page of her dark and a little bit spooky notebook but then something creepy happened...

Lucy: AHHHH! What's that thing? Get it away from me!! *Shocked and amazed*

4 purplish to pinkish tentacle-like came infront of her, that tentacle-thingy flipped the page of Lucy's notebook which left Lucy in an agape mouth... (like this ('O'))

Lucy let out a small grin considering that she liked the way this is going, so she said to herself...

Lucy: This will be the best day of my whole life, I'm sorry Edward, I didn't became a vampire, but im an unusual being like you...*She whispered*

Lola was looking at herself in a mirror checking if her face was perfect, the  she realized, she was already perfect, and she was born perfect...

Headache hit Lola, so she lied on the hard floor hoping that she could somehow remove the headache and the pain on her back, but it didn't.... It ached so much that greater pain can be felt, something is growing on her back, it-it was...... Wings?! It is a very hard and galxyfied wing (I know galaxyfied is not an actual word but, eh)... Then the pain settled down but dizziness took over, she cant see the things around her more clearly but she is sure that Lucy was there on the large tree, all alone... She struggled and used all her strength to get near Lucy, Lola fell down with a thud, Lucy noticed her and came near to her, the final words you can hear was...

"Lucy, H-he-help me..."

Lola fainted and passed out, Lucy on the other hand was shocked and sad on how she's sister was just lying there in the heat... So she picked up Lola and placed her in the big tree with a dark and cooling shadow... She put her Creepy notebook on her side and went to focus on Lola...

Lucy finally said,

Lucy: I-I will try to help you Lola.. A-as your big sister... I-I will find a way....

Then she looked at Lola figuring out what to do under the big tree...

Guys! I'm sorry for the short chapter... I usually make up to 450 words but today I only made 350+ words... I hope you enjoyed reading and tune up and get ready for part 2...

SEE YA :3!