Lynn's Moment

Lynn: Hmmmmm......

She is staring at a weird looking strange image or figure...

Lynn: What is this exactly?

She kept on staring at it... She wondered if she can turn it to a sword or somethin'... Then BOOM!! The thing became as sharp as a blade... She was surprised by it...

Lynn: Woooooah! Cool... Hmmmm...

She was not freaked out by the size of the big blade in her right arm but surprised at first...

She thought about it again... What if she can make that huge blade away... But it failed... She wondered and thought about it again... But then she realized... The blade wear off but still there is a huge monster arm in her right...

Lynn: OH MY GOSH! I have a perfect idea!!!

Lynn thought about it again... The monster arm became a huge.... Bat? She threw the baseball as high as she can... And in just one swing, the ball flew from miles away...

Lynn: This. Is. So. AWESOME!

Lynn kept doing it again and again, she was so happy she had this strength... the only thing was, she can't really run fast anymore because on how big the size of the monster arm was...

The only thing that is bothering her is that she is alone in the court... But she didn't care, she just practiced and practiced...

......................................................

Lucy was running with Lola In her 4 helpful tentacles... She then noticed Lynn alone in the court... She called for Lynn...

Lucy: LYNN!
Lynn: Hmmm. Huh... Who's calling me?
Lucy: IT'S ME LUCY! YOU NEED TO GET OVER HERE!!!

Lynn run as fast as a dog when she heard Lucy screaming, shouting and crying...

Lynn: What's wrong Luc? *huff*
Lucy: L-L-LOLA!!!! SHE FAINTED!!!
Lynn: Wait, WHAT?! We need to take her home!!!

Lynn's monster arm shrunk and became an arm shield...

Lynn: Heh, now I can run fast...
Lucy: No time to waste! LETS GO!!!

So they ran until they have reached the house... Lynn kicked the door so that it can bust open!

Lynn: EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!!! SOMEONE FAINTED!!!

Lisa came down with Lana as fast as they could together with Luna...

Luna: DUDE! WHAT HAPPENED TO LOLA???
Lucy: She fainted at the park... I-I don't know why...
Lisa: LUNA! GET LOLA AND LAY HER DOWN ON HER BED!!! SHE NEEDS TO REST!
Luna: Okay Dude!

Luna ran upstairs with Lola in her hands... She quickly laid down Lola on her bed and went out on Lana and Lola's room...

Lynn: I hope she's okay...

Luan was watching on the staircase without anyone noticing... She knew that some faint on their way back home... She sighed with a groan of pain and said...

"Could this day get any worse?"

Luan quickly stood up and went into her room to get some rest...

Sorry Dudes and Dudettes if this story ain't satisfying you too much... I just ran out of ideas and just went to the next character which is Lynn... I hope ya enjoyed this story and stay tuned for the next following chapters!

SEE YA :3!