The Uncontrollable

Lincoln: Okay, the question is how do we get stronger or how do we unleash our true form?

A wave of information hit Lisa in the head! When she was reading this in her unconscious state, her outer body was there motionless... she was staring at Lincoln but she isn't moving...

Lola: Uhh... Lisa? Are you okay?
Lincoln: Lisa, can you stop giving me the stare? It's creepin' me out...
Luan: I GAS you like STATUES Lisa! HAHAHAHAHAH get it? Get it?!

Lisa was back in her conscious state, she was there freaked out, her jaws was open wide her eyes were shocked and the emotion in her face was simply fear!

Lisa looked down to find the words to say in her mouth... Then when she had the courage she stared at her brother again... And said....

Lisa: L-Li-Lincoln, it seems that I was the only person who knows on how will we get our true form on ourselves...
Lincoln: So? What is it?
Lisa: My dear brother of mine, to get the true form of yoursleves, you will h-ha-have t-to....
Lynn: Say it Lis!
Lisa: ha-have t-t-to!!
Lana: Spill it out Lisa!
Ronnie: You can do it Lisa!!!
Lisa: YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL A VERY INNOCENT HUMAN TO GAIN MORE DARK ENERGY!!!

Everyone was left there, shocked on what Lisa just said...

Lucy: Yes, it's true... Someone told me also... I just, also cant spill out the words too...

Everyone was there with sad expressions on their faces... but there is one Loud sibling who's the only one that has a competetive look on her face... Okay still in the fog? How about her name starts in the letter 'L'... Wait you got it? Bravo!!! If you guessed Lynn then you're correct!!!

Lynn looked around with two black eyes and two glowing red pupils combined with it.... She saw Clyde and she looked for more... She stopped and looked at Clyde one last time.... She glared at Clyde which sent Clyde having a chill in his spinal cord....

Lori: *Worried* A-are you okay Lynn?
Lynn: F-fo-f-foo-f-f-fo-fo....

Her teeth became as sharp as a blade and her skin on the mouth tried to implement a blade-like look which she successfully did... Her saliva came out from her mouth as she slowly licked her tounge a little... Her shield became as sharp as a blade and as big as a sword...

Lynn: T-ta-tasty.... FooooOOOOD!!!

Lynn shotted an attack at Clyde... Lincoln's eyes became as black as night with 2 glowing red pupils in it... Lincoln gained a wing and a tentacle!!!! Lincoln flew high and stretched the tentacles so that He can grab Lynn... He successfully did grabbed Lynn but she was like a wild animal...

Lynn: Raaa-Rowww- RAAAAAAAAH!!!!! *deep voice* Let. Me. GO....
Lincoln: Stop Lynn! Don't you remember us? Especially Clyde???

Lynn snapped and became her old self again...

Lynn: Ughhhhh! What happened? *rubbing her head*
Leni: You became crazy!
Clyde: Y-yeah... You are trying to eat me....
Lynn: I did WHAT?!
Lincoln: I'm glad this is all over now!

The tentacle and the wing became dark energy and transferred into Lincoln's body...

Lana: What are we going to do now?
Lincoln: We'll see...

Welp... I've realized... I update not that fast though... xD so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one!

SEE YA :3!