🔅4🔅

Author Pov.

" so where do you want to go now? "
Jungkook said as they left the last store that jimin wanted to visit.

" mm.. your pick? Since i made you follow me everywhere to help pick all of this. "

" it's ok but for who? " jungkook asked curiously.

" Unfortunately.. my mum. "
jimin blushed as he hid the bag behind him.

" no use in hiding it, already saw it "
Jungkook laughed at how cute jimin was.

" don't laugh it's really uncomfortable but she's scary when i say no " jimin sighed.

" anyway, why would she let you buy this stuff? It's not like you're a porn star with experience or something " jungkook blurted out.

Jimin laughed awkwardly as he walked next to jungkook cheeks slowly turning red in the process.

" there's a music store right around the corner let's go hyung " jungkook signaled jimin who followed him quietly.

Both boys were so excited as they searched for albums and kept recommending things to each other.

" are you going to get it? " jungkook asked as he leaned close to jimin to check on what jimin wanted to buy, the older smiled at jungkook as he nodded while paying.

" such a small world. " someone said in a mocking tone making jimin freeze in his place as they were walking toward the exit of the store, jimin didn't want to turn because he exactly knows who is behind him.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he glared at the guy after he saw how stiff jimin was after hearing his voice.

" how you doing jimin? "
the guy said to jimin when he turned.

Jimin avoided his eyes and looked down
" good... "

The guy eyed jimin from head to toe.
" still the same? Or stopped? "

Jimin eyes widened as he looked at the guy in front him before he glanced at jungkook worried that he may expose him to the younger who was lost and confused by the situation.

" i.. stopped.. so please don't bring it up.. "
jimin turned his face to the other side.

" too bad " the boy walked close to jimin leaning to whisper in his ear " i got you few more customers ".

Jungkook pulled jimin away from the guy.
" i think you should go "

The guy laughed before eyeing jungkook then jimin
" nice catch jimin " he winked.

" thought yoongi gonna be your last.. guess not "
The boy waved goodbye before walking away.

Jimin eyes got teary as tried his best to hold them, jungkook noticed jimin so he took his hand and pulled him to some nearby park trying to comfort him.

Jungkook took all the bags and put them in the corner of the bench and made jimin sit next to him in the empty space on the bench.

" wanna talk about it? " jimin shook his head in response to jungkook question.

" who was he? " jungkook asked curiously.

" someone.. i used to know " jimin voice cracked.

" ex-boyfriend? No, wait i guess that yoongi guy he talked about is ur ex right? " jungkook asked as jimin tears escaped his eye as he nodded.

Jungkook got worried when he saw his teacher crying " hey why are you crying..?! ".

Jimin bit his lips in order to stop his sobs but he ended up crying more making jungkook frustratedly worried.

" god stop! Don't cry.. you're a teacher you shouldn't cry " jungkook rubbed soothing circles on jimin back.

Jimin was really broken from the memories that flooded like a tsunami in his mind, he was so lost and vulnerable that made jungkook actually feel bad and pull him in for a hug.

What surprised jungkook that jimin actually hugged him back as he buried his head in jungkook neck sobbing and breathing hard on his neck.

" you're such a crybaby.. stop " jungkook caressed jimin head as he hugged him with his other hand.

Jimin looked at jungkook with eyes full of tears and his plump lips looking so kissable as he was pouting, making jungkook swallow whatever was forming in his throat.

" you're gonna be the death of me. " jungkook stood up and took all of the shopping bags " let's go "

Jimin sniffed as he held jungkook shirt from the back walking behind him like a lost puppy.

Jungkook smiled at how cute jimin was being but tried to shake the thought away first jimin is his teacher, second, he never falls in love! They do.