🔅13🔅

Author Pov.

After their make out session, the two boys headed to a fancy restaurant that jungkook reserved for both of them, as the two walked inside jungkook pulled the chair for jimin to sit on.

Jimin chuckled as his cheeks turned to a light pink
" thankyou.. " the younger just smiled and sat in front of him.

" well since others made a reservation before me.. so i was only able to reserve this and the table around us to be able to eat without loud noises bothering us. " jungkook said as he checked the menu.

" someone acting a bit mature. " jimin eyes turned to beautiful crescents as he crossed his legs while resting his chin on the back of his hand.

" well i am dating my teacher? So I should be a bit mature " jungkook said smiling.

" well it's true i teach you a lot of things "
jimin nodded.

" but.. " jungkook said while looking at the menu.
" i am sure i can teach you things that you have never experienced " he added before looking at jimin.

Jimin blushed and avoided the younger eyes as a smirk took over jungkook face.

" you're cute " jungkook muttered out.
The two boys ordered food and talked a lot while waiting for their food to be served.

" excuse me.. " jimin said as he stood up.
" where? " jungkook asked as his face turned blank.
" bathroom.. " jimin mumbled making jungkook release a sigh of comfort.

" be right back "
jimin chuckled as jungkook nodded, he couldn't hold the joy he was feeling from dating Jimin so he was fanboy'ing over how jimin now is his boyfriend as he saw the male walk away.

Jimin finished using the bathroom so he started humming a nice calming melody as he washed his hand before leaving the bathroom, he dried his hand and fixed his hair with an unstoppable smile.

" you seem happy "
a familiar voice said behind jimin.

Jimin turned to see yoongi staring at him disgustingly.

" what still fucking for money? "
yoongi smirked as he fixed his hair and clothes.

" do you still make your friends rape your ex's before breaking up with them? " jimin said in a low pained voice.

Yoongi smirked and turned to face jimin.
" no? Because i only once dated a slut in my life.. and that was you " yoongi said in a cold tone.

" you're not gonna deny it? Oh right i forgot because you started fucking almost half the customers in that nightclub you worked at after i dumped you. " yoongi said avoiding looking at jimin.

" i tried getting over you.. but I couldn't "
jimin said in a sad voice.

" jimin please enough with the drama. "
yoongi said with an annoyed face.

" yea being blackmailed for over 5months because of you is drama. " jimin mumbled.

" because of me? I never blackmailed you "
Yoongi answered.

" you didn't but your friends did, thanks to the video your friends filmed they blackmailed me for over than five months until they got bored and dumped me with my rape tape saying its a payback for my services all these months.. " jimin voice cracked.

" you know what? I think i am a slut.. i don't deserve someone love or care, people like me should just get fucked and be thrown away " jimin stuttered as he tried holding his tears from falling.

" i didn't know they filmed you.. "
yoongi looked shocked at jimin.

" well, that won't make a difference, would it?
They fucked me as if i was some kind of sex toy to them! I couldn't even do my job for few days because of the soreness i got after getting fucked almost every night. " jimin voice cracked more as a tear escaped his eye.

" all i am trying to do is move on and find someone that will love me.. but seeing you really makes me want to kill myself from the disgust i see in myself through your eyes.. i hate myself! Because of you yoongi.. " jimin cried harder.

" a- " yoongi was about to apologize but a fist knocked him down on the floor making jimin look up with teary eyes.

" i didn't want to eavesdrop on you.. but i don't like it when people make my boyfriend cry " jungkook said as he wiped jimin tears.

Jimin hugged jungkook and cried on his shoulder.
Yoongi looked at jimin full of guilt.

" sorry jimin.. even if you cheated on me I shouldn't have done that.. i didn't know they will go this far "
He said as he caressed his now bruised cheek.

Jimin grip tightened on jungkook clothes as he pulled away.

" for the million time! I never cheated on you " jimin looked at yoongi eyes with tears streaming down his face.

" but juns- " Jimin interrupted yoongi
" fuck him ok? he just wanted to take you from me.. but i don't care about that anymore " jimin looked at jungkook who was a bit hurt by the situation.

" kookie.. " jimin called jungkook with his crying crescents eyes " let's go..? let's continue our date " the two boys stood up and walked away a few seconds later yoongi followed them both.

" i am sorry jimin.. " yoongi blurted out.
" it's ok yoongi.. at least now you know the truth.. but don't make me the reason for junsu sadness " yoongi nodded as he walked away.

Jungkook was sad but he didn't know how to react.
" kookie? " jimin noticed and called for him.

Jungkook didn't answer just looked at jimin but his eyes widened when the shorter male pulled him for a passionate kiss.

Jungkook kissed jimin back trying to deepen the kiss but jimin pulled away.

" let's eat.. we can continue later " jimin smiled earning a blush plus a nod from the younger.