Chapter 1

Justin look at me when I'm talking to you" I shifted out the door and went a run, I was furious at my parents. there trying to kick me out the house and I have to be out by Saturday, a day after my 18th birthday I mean what kind of parents do that . By the time I stopped it seemed like forever, I heard a stick break in the woods and already knew who it was from the sent. "It's alright Jason you can come out" I said through mind link and he came out, he thrower an extra pair of cloths at me and I shifted back to human form behind a tree. Jason said he was sorry and that it was mating season and we could go party tonight and I happily accepted he shifted and ran off hollering through mind link yelling "party at the pack house whooo". I was sitting there thinking about my mate, who she is and what she looks like, does he have blond hair? Does she have blue eyes? Does she live in my pack? until I was rudely interrupted by my annoying little sister and even she has found her mate "what do you want Christie" I said in my alpha voice she said "I was just checking on you because mother and father said that you lost your temper and shifted, I was just making sure you didn't do anything stupid and also I'm not scared of you so if you use that so called alpha voice with me once again I will rip you to shreds, and open up your mind link would you you are worrying everyone thanks". "Innocent little girl my ass, she scares the crap out of me". I went to the house that my real mother died in and sat. See Christie is my half-sister, she's the baby my dad had with my step mother. My mother died when I was 3 years old.