Part 1

Mark sat in his throne chair with his legs crossed and a devilish smile across his face.  His lucky red flannel was open to expose his smooth torso.  Mark drummed his fingers against his knee, while he waited.  Jack stood shackled against the wall before Mark.  Jack bit down hard on the bar gag and flashed Mark stubborn eyes.  This had all started when Jack had made a joke on the way back from the airport.  He had told Mark that he wasn't excited to see him as much as he was to see Kate this year.  It felt innocent enough at the time, but the second they had arrived home... Mark carried him from the garage to the dungeon.  He had only been kidding.  However, Mark was always the jealous type.  So, here they were.  Jack twisted his wrists in the cuffs holding his wrists over his head and turned stubborn eyes on Mark. 

Was he just going to sit there now?  Jack tilted his head back against the wall and growled.  He couldn't wait for Kate to teach him how to make Mark a slave on that fucking chair.  Mark rose from the chair and Jack backed up as far as he could.  He wasn't afraid of him.  Just nervous.  No matter how many times he slept with Mark... Distance always made him feel like it was there first all over again.  To feel his touch after so long.  He longed for it, but it was just getting used to him again that made him nervous.  Mark's warm hand touched his bare side and moved up along his ribcage very slowly.  Jack closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation.  He loved when Mark touched him.  It made him feel so safe and expressed so much affection.  Mark moved in closer to kiss Jack's collarbone, before whispering to him lustfully.  "Must you be so stubborn"? 

Jack opened his eyes, giving Mark his best soft puppy eyes.  On some level Mark had to love his resistance, because why else would he put up with him for this long?  Mark let a small smile pull at his lips.  Then leaned in to erotically bite Jack's throat.  A moan escaped Jack, when he felt Mark's teeth gaze over his skin.  Mark's hand slide up his chest to touch Jack's cheek, before he tilted his head to suck on his pierced ear.  Jack bit harder on the bar gag to suppress another moan.  Mark let his hand slide down Jack's neck to his chest.  Mark let his fingers trace over Jack's nipple teasingly, feeling it get hard.  Mark stopped playing with Jack's ear to watch him close his eyes tightly and slump back against the wall.  Mark bit his lip very tenderly.  He was aching for attention and yet still too fucking stubborn to just ask him for it. 

Mark let his hand slide down lower from Jack's nipple to his hip.  Mark was breathless as he saw Jack's jaw clench hard against the bar gag.  Jack turned his head to look at him with lust glazed eyes and Mark had to force himself to stay focused.  Jack's eyes were already stunning and powerful... but when they looked so lusty and wanting.  It made Mark's heart stop.  Mark tried to hide his strong desire to take Jack straight to bed by letting his hand move between Jack's legs.  Cupping Jack's groin over his black jeans, Mark finally got a chance to breathe.  Jack had released him from that lusty stare and was moaning louder now.  Mark let a smug smirk spread across his face.  He could feel how hard Jack was.  Had he listened to him after all?  Had he not touched himself since he left?  From the way Jack seemed to be weakening so fast, it had to be true. 

That made Mark so happy.  His progress with Jack was slow, but he was beginning to listen to him.  Mark unbuttoned Jack's jeans nice and slow with one hand.  Jack jerked and mumbled something with pleading eyes.  Mark recognized that reaction.  Jack was afraid of ejaculating.  Mark didn't care.  Staring down Jack with emotionless eyes, Mark slipped his fingers menacingly into Jack's tight pants.  Jack slid down the wall as far as he could go, letting out sharp moans.  Mark chuckled, squeezing Jack's cock over his soft underwear.  Tears began to leak from the corners of Jack's eyes as he tilted his head back and moaned out so beautifully that it gave Mark goosebumps.  Mark felt his heart begin to race as he watched Jack struggle to contain himself.  He could almost feel the pleasure coursing through Jack's body. 

That same hungry need was filling Mark, when he felt Jack's underwear suddenly feel wet.  Jack bit down so hard on the bar gag that Mark could see his teeth.  He was trying so hard to resist and it only made Mark want to work that much harder to break him.  Mark pressed himself against Jack's side, whispering huskily into his ear.  "Jack, if I remove the bar gag. Would you kiss me"?  Jack's eyes were glazed and unfocused, but he nodded.  Mark unbuckled Jack's gag with one hand, playfully squeezing Jack's cock with the other.  Jack tried to close his legs as tightly as he could, but Mark's hand still had his groin in a warm loving caress.  Jack licked his dry lips as Mark leaned in to kiss him.  From the moment their lips touched, Jack let himself relax.  He missed Mark so much.  He missed the feelings that Mark gave him.  The rush of adrenaline and the tender affection. 

Mark removed his hand from Jack's pants and quickly began to unbuckle Jack's cuffs.  When he was free, Jack was only able to lower his arms before Mark picked him up.  Mark carried Jack over to the bed, then tossed Jack back across it.  Jack chuckled, feeling the red silk under him.  He extended his wrists out preparing to be cuffed to the bed.  Mark yanked Jack's jeans off him, before crawling up over him.  Grinding his hips against Jack's, he leaned in to kiss him.  Mark grabbed Jack's wrists, pinning him to the mattress as their kiss turned aggressive.  Mark wanted to resist his own urges to play with Jack more... but it had felt like forever since he had Jack in his bed.  He needed Jack in the worst way.  Jack didn't complain as he wrapped his legs around Mark's waist.  Jack was eager to feel more of Mark's body. 

What Jack didn't expect was that Mark would suddenly break their kiss to ask him breathlessly.  "I want you to live with me, Jack".  Jack blinked in confusion for a moment.  He wasn't sure he had heard Mark right.  Mark looked so nervous, but hopeful as he asked him again a little softer.  "Will you move in with me"?  Jack could only lay there speechless.  To Be Continued...