Part 21

Jack closed his eyes, biting his lower lip. He could feel Mark's fingers taking their time as he unbuckled his belt. His heart was already pounding in his chest. To keep himself under control, he inhaled slowly through his nose and exhaled even slower out of his slightly parted lips silently. He had a bad habit of ejaculating early, but he had been working on control in the time they were apart. The key to it was breathing and relaxing. Meditating was suppose to help, but he'd never had a chance to test it until now. Mark's hands slid into his jeans moving over his hips, before he began to push his jeans down his legs. Tilting his head down, he locked eyes with Mark. Mark only broke eye contact after kneeling down in front of him. Taking one of Jack's feet to untie his sneaker, then pulled it free to finish pulling his jeans off. 

As Mark shifted to do the same with his other foot, Jack moved his legs closer to together. Now he was starting to feel vulnerable. Hanging from the bars with so much skin exposed. Mark pulled the last of his jeans free, but didn't release his ankle. Mark pulled his leg closer, pressing his warm lips to Jack leg. Jack swallowed in order to stay calm. It was a weird sensation, but it was really getting the message across. He was helpless to whatever Mark wanted to do to him. Mark rolled his sock off, bracing Jack's heel against his chest as he messaged the underside of his foot with his thumbs. Jack moaned softly, feeling the muscles in his foot loosen up to Mark's warm touch. Mark glanced up at him with a smile, then kissed his ankle, asking him sweetly. "Are you ready to begin"? Jack nodded, feeling anxious.

Mark released his foot, standing back up. Jack watched him mess with the frame for a second, pulling two small bars out on either side to lock into place. They looked almost like bike pegs, but with something on them for traction. Mark tapped the pegs with his hands, telling him calmly. "Put your feet here for me". Tentatively, Jack raised a foot to rest on it. It was set higher than he liked, but the peg was coated in soft rubber and took the blunt of his weight off his hands. The most embracing thing about this was that the pegs where high enough and far enough apart that it forced him to rest with his legs wide open. Mark crossed the room to a small table. Mark pulled a glass from the table cabinet, then dropped in a few pieces of ice from the ice bucket into it. Jack was having trouble reminding himself to breathe.

He didn't know why but it made him nervous to watch Mark fill the glass with water. Mark stirred the ice around in the glass, taking a quick sip as he walked back with it. Mark stood before his raised legs, grinning wickedly at him. Jack sighed lightly, his cheeks burning a bright red. He hated when Mark gawked at him like this. It made him feel so... dirty. Mark's hand suddenly touched the inside of his bare thigh and Jack tensed his leg off the peg. Mark's hand was cold from holding the glass. Mark pushed his leg back down onto the peg, stepping in between his legs as he told him warmly. "This used to be my favorite toy. The feeling of being helpless mixed with a sense of excitement of what was to come. What do you think"? Jack licked his dry lips, before answering playfully smug. "I don't know yet. I'll tell you after".

Mark's eyes drifted over from Jack's leg to his eyes, while his hand moved up along Jack's leg closer to his hip, stating just as smugly. "You'll tell me later..."? Jack couldn't focus on anything except Mark's finger as it very lightly trailed down his hipbone to his inner thigh. The second Mark's finger left his underwear to touch soft skin, Jack jerked off the pegs uncontrollably. The tickling sensation even caused him to release the bar overhead. Mark had lied to him a bit. Only his toes were able to touch the floor, making it impossible for him to grab the bar again. Mark chuckled softly, stepping in a bit closer to wrap an arm around one of Jack's thighs. Before Mark could ask or rub it in, Jack whined out quickly. "I'll tell you after, Daddy"! Mark grinned, tightening his grip around Jack's thigh and hefting him back up enough to grab the bar again.