PART 2 JOHNNY AND PONYBOY TELLS THE OTHERS

Johnny and Ponyboy tell the others about what they saw that night that the socs jumped them. and about the headless horseman saving their lives. Darry said " are you two sure that you saw that for real and you are not just letting Dally's story get to you?" and Pony said " I knew that you guys wasn't going to believe us. Darry I am telling you that we really saw it with our own eyes. and you never believe me any way." Johnny said " Darry I was there to and I saw it with my own eyes." Two Bit said " maybe they are telling the truth Darry because some weird stuff has been happening here" Steve said " I know that Johnny and Pony always tells the truth but I think that they may have took Dally's story of the headless horseman to heart and we all know that Johnny has just came back from the hospital and he is still healing from the fire at the old church and from having his back broke when part of the old church roof fell on him so maybe they took Dally's story to heart." Sodapop sit there with a Sherlock Holmes look on his face believing what Johnny and Ponyboy had told them. Soda said " Pony I believe you and Johnny because I seen the headless horseman myself." and Dally said " I have always said that my story of the headless horseman was more then just a story." Johnny was looking through Dally's stuff and called Pony. Johnny said " Pony look at this". Johnny showed Pony a book called the headless horseman of Tulsa Oklahoma. they read the story and found out the headless horseman was a greaser who was killed by the socs. his name was Jason Morgan and he 20 years old. and he was killed by the socs in that same park where they was jumped by the socs. the socs killed him when they jumped him they drown him until he was out cold and then they cut his throat to deep and one of the socs had made sure that he was dead by cutting off his head. and after that Jason comes back to protect all greasers from the socs. Pony said " Johnny he was protecting us from getting killed by the socs. and Darry should read this. OH GOD HE LOOKS JUST LIKE DARRY.!"  Johnny said " but Pony Darry is here and he is still alive" so they showed the others the book that they found in Dally's stuff and said " now do you believe us?" Soda said " I knew that they was telling the truth. so Darry and Steve and Two Bit what do you have to say now?" they said that they was sorry for not believing them. and Dally said again with a big smile " I told you that the headless horseman was more then just a story for Halloween."