Chapter 8

Chapter 8 –

It was finally the end of the day and I was heading back home. I still hadn’t gotten a call or text from Hunter and now my rage was multiplying. So instead of me going home, I decided to stop by his apartment.

His apartment wasn’t really out of my way so it took me ten minutes tops to get there. I have a key so I grabbed my key and started going upstairs. I went in the elevator and pressed his floor button.

The elevator rose up, stopping on the fourth floor. Once it opened, I stepped out and turned the corner to his apartment door. I put my key in and walked in. The shower was running so I closed the door and locked it. I put my bag down on the table by the door and grabbed my phone. I took off my coat and hung it up in the closet by the door also.

I took my shoes off and walked over to the kitchen. I sat at the island, waiting patiently for him to come out the bathroom. I decided that now would be a good time to answer some text messages I’ve been holding off since last night.

One was from Kimmy about the event she’s planning for Fara. I RSVP’d saying I was coming. Kimmy’s number is no longer saved in my phone so it took me a while to realize who I was talking too. I had a couple of other messages that I answered just in time.

Hunter came out the bathroom, ruffling his hair in the towel not noticing I was there. I set my phone down on the counter and crossed my legs. When he pulled the towel off his face his grey orbs looked at me widely.

I examined his attractive body before snapping back to look at him.

“Why are you here?” He said emotionless.

“Last time I checked you are my boyfriend and I have a key here.” I said harshly.

He sighed before walking away and going into his room. I sat there shocked a little before hopping up and following him into the room.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked.

He continued searching through his drawers, not answering or looking at me.

“HUNTER!” I yelled getting annoyed.

“What?” He asked, finally turning around and pulling a shirt on.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked. “Does this have to do with what happened yesterday?”

“Nothing is wrong with me. Thanks for asking though.” He said sarcastically. He was starting to really pissing me off.

“Would you stop acting like a little bitch and tell me what your problem is!”

“Me? A little bitch?” He scoffed and moved closer to me. He was now standing over me but I didn’t move an inch. “Why would you just have Gienna stay with you without asking me? You didn’t ask me, you just told me.”

I scoffed, crossing my arms. “Are you fucking kidding me? It’s my apartment. She’s my best friend and not to mention her boyfriend just cheated on her!”

“No one told her to move in with him.” He said.

“You are one selfish bastard.” I spat at him, pushing him away from me. “I can’t believe you actually let that bullshit leave your mouth.”

“Well why do you care so much? I get that’s your best friend but you didn’t have to go and yell at the guy.” He yelled. “Last time I checked, Gienna is fucking grown and can handle her own shit.”

“So what you’re saying is that if you were me, just picture this, that you wouldn’t help out the person who’s been there for you since fucking childhood? OK, Hunter. O-fucking-Kay.” I yelled back.