Chapter 14

Chapter 14 –

I woke up the next morning to the bed dipping. I flutter my eyes open and see Hunter with a grin plastered on his face. Before I can say anything he kisses me.

"Good morning, beautiful." Hunter said.

"Good morning." I replied. Everything from last night came rushing back to me and I smiled a little.

I sat up straight and stretched out a little. Hunter lied beside me, looking up at the ceiling.

"What are you doing today?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Going back home probably." I sighed.

He chuckles a little and looks at me. "You don't seem too happy about that."

"Not much to be happy about." I say, lying on his chest. He started to move my hair out of my face, brushing it back with his fingers.

"Why what's going on?" Hunter asked. I glanced up at him and saw the genuine concern in his eyes.  "Come on babe, you can trust me with this."

"Lily's here." I said simply.

Once I said this, Hunter understood. He didn't have to ask any questions or ask for more information. He just knew.

"Let me go back with you." He said. I furrowed my eyebrow at him questioning if he was serious or not. "I know it's pretty soon and all and that your parents, or Sebastian, are probably extremely pissed with me, but I want to be there."

I looked at him and he pleaded. "Fine." I said.

I got up out the bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. I still have clothes here so I got dressed and went to the living room. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. A porn dvd was playing and I started laughing. I guess Hunter must've heard it because he came running out of the room.

He rushed to the DVD player and ejected the disk. Then turned to me and his face was flushed. I laughed just because of his face.

"So is that why your shirt was off last night?" I asked in between laughs.

"I mean you weren't here to keep me busy." He said. "So I had to find another way."

"Could've just paid a hooker." I laughed again.

Hunter walked over to me and hovered of me, grabbing my face and kissing me. Since he was standing over me while I was sitting, his penis was reachable. I started to rub him through his pants while he was kissing me. He let out a soft moan and I smirked. I put my hands up his shirt, feeling his abs. God, how I missed those. I grabbed his shirt and stood up. I turned him around and threw him on the couch.

I straddled his torso and started to kiss him. His hands moved from my hips to my ass. He grabbed my ass hard causing me to bite his lip. I pulled his shirt off him and went to his neck. Once I knew I left a mark I trailed down his stomach. Just when he thought I was going to go even further down, I hopped up leaving him sitting there.

"You have five minutes until we leave." I called out. I heard him groan, causing me to smirk.

Five minutes later, we were in the car.

We were just sitting there. Hunter had just got in and gave me a look.

"I'm going to get you for that." He said with a straight face.

I laughed and nodded. I turned the car on and soon we were on the road. It's a pretty lengthy trip so we talked about everything under the sun.

We had arrived at my house and I opened the front door. I could hear everyone conversing from the kitchen, where it sounded like it was coming from.

I closed the front door and they must've heard because everyone stopped talking. My mother called out for me and I sighed. I headed towards the kitchen, with Hunter a couple of feet behind me.

"Si mami?" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Honey-" She stopped once her eyes landed on Hunter. She looked at me and didn't even bother continuing her sentence.

Sebastian and my dad both looked at Hunter with complete disgust. I have no idea where my uncle is but I'm sure he would've been doing the exact same thing as them.

"What're you doing here?" Sebastian asked with disgust filled completely in his tone.

Hunter stepped forward a little and Sebastian and my dad stepped forward also.

"Look I know I screwed up and I'm sorry." Hunter started. "I want to earn all of your trust back and show all of you that I can be trusted and that I really do love Annabelle. I regretted what I did the minute I realized what I did. I hate being the bad guy and I just want you all to understand that I'm truly sincerely sorry. I love this beautiful creature you've made and I swear I didn't mean to hurt her."

Everyone was quiet for a while. Lily seemed completely confused and I'm glad for that. I'm glad that Hunter knew to speak in code around her.

"Fine." My father and Sebastian said.

I sighed with relief and just as I was about to leave Lily had to speak. "He cheated on you didn't he?" She laughed coldly. "Finally something bad happens to the golden child."

I turned around to look at Lily. "You're a cold hearted bitch you know that? Tell us Lily, why did you come back here? To run our parents out of their money? To break your parents heart again? To be a slut like always? Tell us Lily, why the fuck are you here!"

"I'm pregnant and engaged." She said simply. "That's why I'm here."

My eyes couldn't help but bulge out of their sockets. We all had a look of surprise on our faces, including mom and dad.

"Is that why you wouldn't tell us why you were coming up here?" My mom asked.

Lily nodded with a smile and both my parents hugged her. "I wanted to tell you all last night at dinner but someone had to run away and cause a scene."

"Suck my ass." I rolled my eyes.

"Annabelle!" My parents snapped.

"Sorry." I said under my breath. So many thoughts were running through my mind at once. Beginning with who the hell would want to marry her. "So where's this so called fiancé of yours and how come you never wear your ring."

"My fiancé is staying at a hotel right now, since you must know." Lily started. "He was waiting for me to tell all of you before meeting you all. My ring is upstairs in my jewelry box. I figured wearing it around you would ruin the surprise."

"Go get it and show us!" My mom said rushing her up the stairs.

Once Lily was upstairs, my dad spoke to me. "Can you just be happy for your sister for once?"

I gave him a pointed look before scoffing and going upstairs. I heard Hunter groan before following me upstairs. We made it to my room and I closed the door. I knew I was acting like a stuck up teenager but I don't care right now.

Hunter walked over to me and lifted my face to look at him. "Babe, you need to relax."