Prologue

Two dummy users.

Meet in a dummy world.

As time goes by, they became closer with each other.

Falling inlove with a dummy user is hard because they are just disguising, real bad.

One might fall, one might not.

Would you take risk to fall for a person you're unsure?

or

You'll just deactivate and bury alive your feelings in a shoal?

Choose wisely. Your heart is the prize.

If he likes you too, you win.

If he doesn't, you lose.

Sure feelings for an unsure person.

Unsure feelings for a sure person.

Think wisely, choose wisely, and save your heart from pain that may cause you.

'Don't fall inlove.' they said.

'Why?'

'Because everything that falls gets broken.'

Do not fall inlove,

Especially with a dummy user,

It gonna bring wounds and scars to your heart if that one might happen.

But we cannot hold on our feelings too.

You are torn, baby.

I have a question for you,

Do you believe that love would work even if it is just in social media?

Yes or No?

~*~

Keiomi Watashi Wp is a female dummy user, an aspiring writer, a cold-hearted girl, and the wife of the famous author "Bitteradmirer."

She used to write stories to escape those bullshits around her.

Writing is her passion.

According to what her bio says, she has a heart whose cold as snow. Ironic, isn't it? She's just pretending, I know. She is beautiful inside and outside.

She is the bestfriend of Bitteradmirer.
She is the girlfriend of Bitteradmirer.
She is the wife of Bitteradmirer.
She is the mother of the babies of Bitteradmirer. 
But, she's just dreaming.

She created a dummy account to separate her real life and her life being an undiscovered author.

But one night as she keeps on scrolling on her news feed there is a notification from an anonymous person sending him a friend request,

Bitteradmirer Wp sent her a friend request.

Would she accept it or decline it?

Would she jump because of happiness

or

Cry because of the flowing joy she felt?

One of her dream is to be added by his Jagiya, which is Bitteradmirer.

But what if she found out that it is not the real Bitteradmirer who added her?

~*~

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This story of mine is very far from perfection. If you want a perfect story, don't read this one.

Sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors. If ever my grammar is wrong, kindly please correct me but in a nice way. Thanks!

Comments, anyone?
Negative or positive comments will do. So, that I can improve my writing skills. Badly needing it.

Enjoy reading! <3

Date Started: 9/23/17
Date Ended: 12/08/17