Katana v. Tonfas (Hetalia & KHR)

It was a bright and early day in Japan, and Hibari was taking a quiet stroll through his beloved Namimori, Hibird flying on farther in front.

Meanwhile, Japan was walking along one of the many streets of Namimori, humming softly to himself as he took in the scenery around him. Sometimes it was good to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and relax like the old times...

Smiling to himself, Japan continued walking until he heard a very loud crash from one of the houses in front as a... child went flying out the window?

Shaking his head, Japan continued on but then heard a bloodcurdling scream on the other side of the door on the same house as where the... child had flown out of.

Creeped out slightly now, Japan decided to not intrude on other people's business, unlike some... western... people/nations he knew...

(*cough*America*cough*)

Japan did not take 3 steps before a young boy suddenly leaped from the second story window and landed safely.

Surprised, Japan backed off a little, only to feel his legs touch something small, turning around he saw a tiny infant.

'Wait, no, this must be the 'arcobaleno' Romano was telling him about at the last meeting, something about training a kid to become mafia...' Japan did not like getting caught in complicated things, so he had suppressed that until now.

"Ciaossu. My name is Reborn!" Reborn greeted.

"H- hey Reborn! You can't just- OWOWOWOW!" The kind looking kid tried to stop the infant but was swiftly dealt with, Japan shivered.

"Hm, you look promising, why don't you join us?" Reborn asked, which Japan was almost - he could say with 99% certainty - sure he meant mafia by that.

Oh... how did he get caught up in this mess...?

"Well?" The infant was getting impatient.

"A- ah, I'm sorry but I'm currently busy..." At this Reborn covered his eyes with his fedora and Japan could feel the annoyance radiating off of him.

Wisely backing off, Japan was about to walk away when all of the sudden he felt a slight disturbance in the air behind him and he quickly ducked, avoiding an otherly deadly tonfa to the head by nonother than Hibari.

"Hn, impressive, herbivore, fight me," The prefect smirked, having found a notable prey and began his assault immediately.

Reborn smirked, it had been his plan to stall and wait for the prefect to arrive the entire time so that he could judge the man's strength. Reborn couldn't describe it, but he felt a strange... connection to the man...

"W- wait! I didn't mean to intrude!" Japan cried out, backing away and dodging the tonfas that were flying at him, Hibari growing more and more impatient by the second.

"Hn, fight me, herbivore," Hibari said simply, speeding up his attacks, leaving Japan with no room for error.

'Ah... I can't teleport away without them finding out... how am I suppose to get out of this one...? Ah... I wish someone was here with me...' Japan thought to himself as he continued to dodge the attacks.

Finally, after what seemed like ages to Japan, Hibari began to tire, it wasn't very noticeable, but to someone like Japan, it was noticeable enough.

Suddenly, purple flames erupted from a ring on the prefect's hand and then his tonfas soon followed, then, he swung his tonfa, missing, but a flaming extension came out of an opening, slashing Japan across his left cheek, tearing a small but noticeable chunk of flesh off. Nothing major - to a nation like Japan - but it would be suspicious if it healed within seconds to any normal human.