Scared and cute. (Ichimatsu X Reader)

Art isn't mine,
This Mentions betrayal when (y/n) has a nightmare, enjoy!

*Ichimatsu's POV*
Me and (Y/N) have been together for a while after I asked her out. I think about, 2 months?
I was cuddling her on the couch with her doing the same. She was so cute when she was tired. I smiled a bit.
(Y/N) is very special to me. They can make me laugh, smile, they make me feel again. I love her so so much.

I saw her eyelids flutter open and close.

"Tired?"

She nodded slowly and fell asleep on my chest. Wow, am I really that comfy?
I smiled a bit and ruffled her hair.
She seemed so silent and adorable when she was asleep. I just wanted to scoop her up and give her as many kisses as I could.

Then she started shifting. More then usual. I poked her cheek.
"(Y/N)? Wake up."

She started shaking and sweating. Oh great, she's having a nightmare.
And we were just having a good day while my brothers were out drinking.
I shook her slightly.

"(Y/N)~Chan, it's just a nightmare, wake up."
"D-Don't shoot me...."

I froze and stopped shaking her. I decided to listen to what she was murmuring.

"Please..... I loved you..... I-I- KYA!!!"

She yelled a bit loudly and woke up. She fell off of me and on the floor. I sat on the floor and helped her up. More like I helped her until she was sitting on the floor rather then being faceplanted onto it.
I scooped her up in my arms and she buried her head in my chest, explaining to me about her nightmare.

"(Y/N), I would never harm you, and you know that."

I looked at her and kissed her forehead, then continued to kiss her cheek and once on her neck.
And no, I didn't leave a hickey, this is a moment people.

She rested her head against my chest and listened to my heart beat. I heard her faintly snore and she was there in my arms sleeping.
I love this girl.
Who knew that she looked so cute when she's scared?