Oblivious. (Cheating! Osomatsu x Reader x Karamatsu)

FFFFFFUCK I HAVENT UPDATED THIS BOOK IN A WHILE I APOLOGISE- I guess I don't really have an excuse other than I've been busy and at the time I didn't really seem too keen on updating my cringy-ass books. Well here's a chapter. Enjoyyyyyy~

WARNING - CONTAINS SELF HARM. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS TOPIC THEN DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I hear my phone buzz. Come on! It's only 2%! Who's calling me!?

I quickly put it on charge and press 'accept', then put it up on to speaker mode, putting my phone on the desk while continuing to count up some beads.

"Hello?"
"Hi (Y/N)!"
"Hi Honey!"

Thank goodness it was my boyfriend. I am a bit confused though, it says 'random caller ID'.

"So, can you come to mine later? I'm just out at pachinko but I'm heading home!"
"Oh sure!"

*BEEEEEEE-*

I hung up after he did.
He's acting strange, maybe I should get there early to see what the reason is for him acting weird.

Opening my closet, I pull out my usual ripped shorts but then see I've got one tank top left, and it's blue with a bit of glitter along with the effect of it being spilt onto the shirt. Karamatsu would love this. But I'm not supposed to please him.

~~~~

Skipping down the road, I just feel the rush of excitement and a bit of anxiety. Sure he's my boyfriend and all that, but he doesn't treat me like one. Before he used to want me to be next to him all the time, and now we only share a few text messages and I only come around once every three months. But then again, he might be busy messing around with his brothers and hell, having to go to pachinko, bathhouse, chibita's oden stand and encounter Iyami almost every day, I guess I see a reason why he would barely be on the phone I bought him.

Finally, I see their door.

Walking up to it, I knock once. I immediately hear screeching from the brothers to see who would bother to open it. Surprisingly enough, Karamatsu answered it.

"Ah! Hello there dearest (Y/N)! Lovely fashion choice today Dearie~"

I giggle a bit at the compliment.

"Thanks, now let me innnn!"

I pretend to whine like a needy child and hell, I can tell he loves it when I act like one. He chuckles a bit and steps away from the front door, heading inside. I do the same but Closing the door and Putting my shoes near it.

I finally sit down in relief from all of that skipping. It was tiring. Karamatsu Sits next to me, relaxing. As soon as Karamatsu sat down, everybody started leaving. One by one. Weird.

"So (Y/N), how have you been?"
"I've been ehhhh.."

He laughs softly.

"Ahaha, me too! My lovely brothers can get on my nerves sometimes."
"I can see why. I just find it weird that they all left when you sat next to me."
"Well, I do need to talk to you about something."

I looked at him straight in the eyes, knowing that this wasn't gonna be good news. I could feel it in my gut.

"Hmm?"
"I want to talk to you about your relationship with Osomatsu. I'm so sorry sweetest (Y/N), but every single one of us in this household have seen him go out with other girls, and I think he might be having sex for money because he comes home with large amounts of money every day."
"..."
"(Y/N)? Dearie?"