Stop. (Ichimatsu X Reader)

If you saw the A/N before this chapter then you would understand what this chapter is gonna be about. It will contain self harm and strong language (Lol most of my chapters do anyways XD)

*Ichimatsu's POV*

I looked and watched the blood pour down from my cuts. I did quite a bit today, not like I care. But when my brothers and my girlfriend find out then I'm going straight to hell.
I assumed all of my brothers were out, since nobody heard my whimpering in pain. Tch, I deserved that pain.

I heard the door open and close.

"Ichimatsu Nii-San? Are you oka-"

Todomatsu's face was blue in horror. Great, he found out! Somebody just end my life!
Todomatsu ran out and I heard him dial a number. Probably an ambulance or something. I didn't really mind though since I've been inside an ambulance before.

Todomatsu walked in and gulped.

"ICHIMATSU!!!"

I heard a feminine voice downstairs. Shit, that's (Y/N).
As soon as she saw me, she didn't say anything, she walked over, gave me a kiss on my cheek and started putting on something on my arm making me hiss in pain. Then she bandaged it up.

"Thanks....."

I mumbled. (Y/N) grabbed my hoodie and made me look at her. She had tears welling up in her eyes, I saw them.

"Ichimatsu Matsuno, my boyfriend and the only one I've ever cared about, I love you so so so so much, too much to be able to see you doing this. I-*Hic* Want you to stay strong, and if... you can't do that, then tell me..."

She started crying. Infront of my useless eyes. I held out my hand but then gripped nothing. I quickly pulled her close and then hugged her tightly. She sobbed into my shoulder for a bit, and broke the hug.
I quickly kissed her on the lips and wiped away her tears. I feel so bad for doing what I did. I made my girlfriend cry, the only girl who loved me for who I was, I made her cry.

"If it helps, I'll stop."