Mulan

Huehuehue

Typing this in class like a badass

Enjoy!

~>♡<~

"Potter. I cannot believe I got paired with you! My father will surely hear about this!" Draco Malfoy growled, throwing one Harry Potter a nasty glare.

Students around him squirmed and glanced at each other. The tension grew think, before Harry decided to break it like a twig with a sassy comeback.

"You make it sound like it's the best day of your life, Malfoy." Harry remarked sarcastically with a roll of his eyes.

Students in their general area bit their lip to prevent themselves from smiling or laughing.

You see, Dumbledore decided it would be a good idea to partner Hufflepuffs with Ravenclaws and Gryffindors with Slytherin.

(Hufflepuffs are going to be paired with Slytherins next week! The Ravenclaws sighed in exasperation as they realized they would be paired up with the rowdy Gryffindors in the next seven days.)

Anyway, in Transfiguration, McGonnagal thought it would be fun to pair students up. They would draw slots.

And apparently, Harry drew the worst slot in existence and chose none other than Malfoy.

"Shut your mouth. The faster we finish this, the faster I get to leave." Draco stated, pointing his wand at a phrase in their Transfiguration notes.

"Let's get down to business." Draco declared, dragging his wand across the page.

Harry snickered. "To defeat, the Huns." He sang under his breath, the unidentified Halfbloods and Muggleborns who heard him either laughed out loud or snickered under their breath.

"What was that, Potter?" Draco questioned in an unfriendly manner.

"Did they send me daughters," the Hufflepuff beside Harry sang a little louder.

"When I asked," Harry and the Hufflepuff sang together with a gleeful grin. They stood up and Halfbloods and Muggleborns from all tables and Houses stood with them.

"For sons?!" They all sang together loudly.

Draco stood in muddled confusion as the other students continued to sing.

"You're the saddest bunch I've ever met," they sang in unison.

"But you can bet, before we're through." Some threw their hands in the air.

"Mister I'll," they paused, all hands now in the air. "Make a man," they paused again, taking a big breath.

"OUT OF YOOOUUU!" They all screamed at the top of their lungs. The Halfbloods and Muggleborns all pointing at the sitting sorely confused Purebloods.

"I swear, Potter. You are the worst partner anyone can ask for." Draco stated silently, an amused tone in his voice as he watch the green eyed boy jump around with the other singers.

~>♡<~

That's that for chapter three!

I hope you liked it, give it a VOTE if you liked it!

If you have a suggestion on what to do next, please COMMENT!

If you wanna keep up with whatever the hell I'm doing in Wattpad, go ahead and FOLLOW ME!

See ya in the next chapter,
Buh-byyye~!