Chapter 1: Meeting Each Other After 3 Years

Published Old Version: February 4, 2019
Published New Version: April 3, 2023
Gons/p.o.v.

I'm way too nervous. Maybe this was a mistake to come here. Yeah, I should probably start thinking about what I need to pack for my next excursion with Ging. The last time I didn't prepare enough MRE's he watched me starve myself for basically the last two weeks surviving off herbal cold teas.

But I did promise Killua that I'd be here for the whole day. And I'm not going to just break my promise now! I mean I'm already here. Standing at the world tree. He might be a bit late but he said that no matter what he would be here today waiting for me.

I got here about 30 minutes ago, and I'm late. I'm sort of panicking because he's nowhere in sight. He told me he would be here by noon straight off the train. But it's 1:30 and my mind is starting to doubt my old best friend's words.

Maybe he just forgot about me... Or to think even more possibly worse I missed him. He could've thought I stood him up again. So he just decided to leave... But in my defense, I was being stalked the last time I had service in the dark continent and Killua's email finally came through just at the wrong time. I did apologize for my late response but the next time I finally had any reception was a whole year later.

Seeing his worried messages that were sent every month to try and reach me was guilt-tripping me. That's why I made it a big deal to Ging that my friend needed me. He agreed to spend two nights here before leaving again for the Dark Continent. With or without me.

Anyways, going back to my current worry source. I've been standing here at the gate, and all I can think about was him leaving me. With my mind repeating the last thoughts of Killua thinking I would never show. Accidentally standing him up again.

Poor Killua, I should probably explain the next time we see each other. Yeah to clear all of the misunderstandings that are probably happening in that dark mind of his.

At that moment I heard yelling from a distance. By leaning closer toward the voice and recognizing the stern tone. That's definitely Killua! He's here! I ran towards the voice.

Oh my, he looks just like before. But much taller and his muscles were way more visible. If I had to compare him with someone I know, his body kinda reminds me of his father's stature

When running up to my old childhood friend. I happened to slow down and notice the two little girls he was lecturing were crying. They were both nodding at Killua while he had his hands in his pockets and frowning at the both of them. I could only make out his back after coming up from behind, but I'm certain it was my Killua. His fluffy marshmallow hair proves it.

One of the girl's heads popped out in front of him. Looking behind Killua at me. "Gon!" Alluka tried to escape the frowning marshmallow of a man before me. But before she could run any further toward me. A very pale muscled hand grabbed her by the collar and held her in place.

Killua's eyes only took a registered second to make eye contact with my figure. I specifically wore my tight dark green long jeans and white long-sleeve turtle neck to catch and lure a sexually frustrated evening between us. Kirupika taught me a few things the last time I saw him and Chrollo passing through the skirts of Whale Island looking for a certain Island girl.

Chrollo was extremely friendly but I only think he was through pure pressure from Kurupika's presence. I missed my friends, that reminds me. Killua ran into Leorio when he traveled to the deserts. I wonder what Leorio is up to over there.

Not knowing Killua had his own personal plan all along for how our evening. I just took the gamble and wore a tight outfit. Seems like it was the right decision.