Part 2

Harry's POV

----

"I don't think I caught your name" she smiled. Wait... did she really not know who I was?! Maybe she didn't recognize me.

"wait you don't know who I am?!" I asked in disbelief. When she got a confused look on her face I knew she was telling the truth. She shook her head no. "oh... well its Harry" I smiled. It was nice having to tell someone my name with out them knowing it already. "Harry styles" she smiled and turned to walk back to... where ever. She was nearing the end of the street "wait! What's your name? " I called out. She just turned the corner. Hm. I looked down to see the orange cat rubbing its tail across my legs. I was still puzzled. I don't know why. There was something about that girl though. Something I liked. But what? Maybe the fact that she didn't know who I was.

As I walked back to the hotel me and the boys were staying in I found myself think of those deep blue eyes. They were hypnotizing. And her light brown hair. Why was I thinking about this random girl I met on the streets of LA?!

I walked into the hotel and into our suite all in a daze.

"hello mate" Louis called from the couch. I slumped down next to him with out a word. He looked at me questionably.

"NIALL!!" I called for the Irish child.

"yeah?" he asked popping his head out from the fridge.

"come here" he walked over to me. I could tell all the guys were wondering what I was doing.

I stood up in front of Niall and looked at his eyes. "damn it" I said aloud. They were a shade lighter then hers. What was she doing still in my head?!

"um you okay mate?" Liam asked

"I don't know" I mumbled.

"what did I do?" Niall questioned. I could tell he felt guilty about making me upset.

"nothing. Your eyes" I said still in a slight daze.

"what about my eyes?" he asked.

"theyre a shade lighter damn it!" I yelled and walked off to the bedroom my and Zayn were sharing.

A minute later there was a soft knock on the door before Liam came walking in. he sat down on the bed beside me. "whats going on?" he asked. Liam's that type of person that you can go to, to talk or ask advice from. He was like a father and brother mixed together with some mom and just a hint of sister. He was a family all on his own.

"I don't know. I just cant stop thinking about her!"

"ohhhhh" he said as is the word 'her' made everything clear. "what's her name?"

"I don't know. I don't fucking know!" I ran my hand through my head of curls.

"where'd you meet her?"

"when I went to go get coffee. I helped her find her dog."

"oh... a fan?"

"no. she didn't even know who I was! Not even after I told her my name"

"so what exactly do you know about this girl?" he asked

"that her dogs deaf. that's about it" I said flopping down to lay on the bed.

--------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think please!!!

Comment~Vote~One Direction

--next UpLoad--

Tuesday (tomorrow) hehe

xx