Chapter 6

i feel bad. i havent updated in what? 3 monthes? omg. im so sorry!!! i had a busy busy summer. well enjoy, i'll deff. try to update more often!

---

"I thought it was pretty noticeable" Liam laughed.

"erm... haha..." I said nervously. "yeah... I'm -" I stared then paused, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket. I read the text I had just gotten.

From: Taylor

Hailz! Get you but over here!!!!! ASAP!!! ITS SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

Well. Looks like I have to leave. "I have to go... nice meeting you guys" I smiled and left the hotel. I made my way down the LA streets and walked to my best friend Taylor's house. I knocked on the door and it swung open revealing a blond haired girl. Her face lit up at the sight of me.

*hailey!* she signed grabbing my hand and yanking me up to her room. She pushed me onto her bed.

*what is it?!* I signed laughed. She jumped up and grabbed something off her desk. She handed them to me and jumped with excitement. I examined the, what appeared to be tickets, she had handed me. There where two of them. *what's this?* I signed to her

*concert tickets! Come with me please* she signed, begging me.

*I'm deaf! What's the point in going to a concert?*

*you can feel the beat! Please!* she kept on begging. I sighed. I rolled my eyes and she hugged me tightly as a thank you.

*so when is this concert?* I asked

*Friday* wait what?!

*Friday!? And your just telling me about it now?!* I signed back in shock. Its Wednesday! The concerts in two days! Taylor gave me shy, I'm sorry smile. I rolled me eyes and smiled back. *when are we going shopping?* her face lit up once again.

*tomorrow?* I nodded my head yes, said bye to my best friend and walked home. I love Taylor. She's the only one who really gets me. We have known each other since we were 11. I was just getting used to being deaf and she was just getting used to being mute so we had quite a lot in common. We learned sing language together and helped each other get through the bullies. I don't know if I would have gotten through it with out her.

----

I woke up the next morning, took a shower and got dressed in a day dress that had a scoop neck, light weight flutter sleeves and skirt with an all over radiant soft glow floral rose pattern complimented with a leatherette tab waist belt. I fixed my dark blue eyes with a small amount of black eyeliner and mascara. Slipping on a pear of beige flats I grabbed my purse and walked out of the door to meet Taylor.

Once at the mall me and Taylor visited Aeropostale, Hollister, Forever 21, Abercrombie and Finch and American Eagle as well as Old Navy. We walked to the food court got a slice of pizza for each of us and sat down at a booth to discuss our purchases'.

I got a lightweight, oversized neon pink Minnie Mouse graphic tee with a round neckline and Dropped armholes with short sleeves from Forever 21, which I will wear with dark wash denim short shorts from aero

--

ps. I have story on the account @ineed_a_horan_hug I forgot the password to this account but I'm gonna delete that account and add the story on here or something :)