chapter 2

I EDITED THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!

----------------------------------------

In the end I got a pair of faded skinny jeans and a graphic tee with a camera on it. Much better.

sitting in the car a question formed in my head.

"so what where you guys doing in the woods at like 6 am?" I asked

"we could ask you the same thing" Niall answered.

"I go for a run in those same woods at the same time every weekend" I told him. "I have a good reason... now what about you guys?" I asked them quizzically

"oh...hehe...well..." Harry started.

"Hazza saw a cat run into the woods" Liam informed me with disappointment and embarrassment written on his face. Harry shrugged and smiled shyly.

"sorry?"

"a cat?!" I asked in disbelief. This all happened because a CAT?! Should I thank this cat for letting me meet one direction? Or should I hate it cause it made me get my brand new running cloths dirty? He nodded. "you need help"

"I know he does" Liam commented.

"oh gee thanks guys" Harry thanked us sarcastically. Every one besides Harry laughed but eventually he joined in.

"so where do you live love?" Louis asked

"oh... at this boarding school but since it's the weekend then at the Rodley Motel" I answered

"why do you live at the motel on weekends?" Zayn questioned

"cause my school closes on the weekends and they want all students home" Zayn continued asking me questions.

"so why don't you go home instead of the motel?"

"cause my parents sent me here from shitty New York and damn Zayn! You like being all 'Mr. mysterious' but you want to know every thing about everyone else don't ya?"

"that's how I roll babe" he grinned. Whoa. that's one killer grin! "so why'd your parents send you here?"

"don't listen to him, he usually doesn't ask people personal questions. Zayn leave her alone" Liam intruded. Zayn looked up at Liam

"yes father" he said in a mocking voice which caused my to let a little laugh slip out which I tried to cover up with a cough.

--

We arrived Harry and Louis' house again. "you can bring me back to the motel if you want" I said but hoping they wouldn't

"Harry you bring her, you can drive" Liam ordered. What?! Oh gee thanks Liam! Wait, what was I even thinking? I was just some weird girl that Harry ran into and they were only being nice to me. Its not like we were friends or anything.

"okay" Harry replied simply. I tried my best to hide the sadness and pain that I felt inside.

I followed Harry back to his range rover. I hopped into the passenger seat and we drove off. When he parked in the parking lot I got out. He was sitting there tapping his phone and I don't think he noticed when I said bye and shut the door. I looked back to see him smiling and waving back at my as he pulled out. I gave a sad smile and a lame wave and dragged my feet to my crappy motel room.

------------------

Like~Comment~One Direction

--should I upload another chapter tonight? Well no one reads it... some people do but I don't get any comments

So

Comment if you want another chapter tonight, if not it'll be up tomorrow

xx