✨Chapter 12 (outside the groupchat) ✨boys night✨

Hi! In my last capter David decided it's gonna be a boys night. So here you go. If you didn't read the last capter you probably don't know which people is gonna be there. I can tell you. Heath, David, Todd, Scotty and Zane is in this boys night. See ya at the end!
---------------------------------------------
David's pov: Yesterday we decided that today is boys night. "Liza come I wanna say something" I screamed thru the house. "Noo why I'm editing" Liza said complaining. "Pleeeease" I said with my baby voice. "Okey coming" Liza said with her baby voice. Liza came out my our room and she looked so beautiful. I love her. She was wearing a crop top with some comfy pants. They were matching colors. It was a black color. I loved it. "Maybe you should listen to me instead of standing there looking at me with your mouth open" Liza said laughing. "Oh Liza I'm sorry" I said. "It's okey pookie what did you wanna tell me" Liza asked. "I'm gonna have a boys night" i said. "Here" Liza asked. "No at my place so I need to leave" I said. "Okey pookie luv u" Liza said. "Not now you silly" I said laughing. Liza started laughing too. "Yeeey then I can kiss you" Liza said getting closer to me. "No not now" I said laughing. I pulled her away before she did it and started running. Liza started running after me. We did that for about 2 minutes until we laid on the ground crying of laughter. "HAHA DAVID IM DYYYING" Liza laughed while screaming. "I CAN'T FUCKING BREATH" I screamed. We both got up and wiped out tears away. "What is he clock" I asked. "It is...hm...5:40 pm pookie" Liza said. "Oh shit need to leave now, gotta go fix for our boys night bye luv u" I said getting ready. "Oh okey bye love" Liza said. Before I left Liza asked me something. "Can I follow you and help" Liza asked. "Sure babe" I said. Then we walked out to my car and drove to my place.
---------------------------------------------
Scotty's pov: "Kristen need to leave going to boys night at David's" I said. Kristen came from our room saying goodbye to me. "Aren't the others gonna come too" Kristen asked. "Yes but Todd and Zane are already there and Heath is done in a minute so I'm waiting in the car" I said. "Okey cutie" Kristen said. I love Kristen. She is so small and tiny. It's crazy how Liza and Kristen are the same in every way. A/N: I...I don't know what I was writing there but let's just keep it in there so the story gets longer okk😂? "Coming soon" Heath screamed from the bathroom. "Okey" I screamed back. I walked out to the car and sat down in the front seat. It was quiet and I started humming for myself. While I was doing that I didn't realize Heath was walking out the front door to the car. "Oh baby you humming for yo self" Heath said laughing and smiling big. "Oh fuck Heath I got so scared" I said starting the car. "Sorry dude just thought you're humming was cute" heath said. We drove over to David's house. I rang the doorbell. "COMING" a voice said. That sounded like a girl. Liza opened the door. "GUURL wasn't this a boy night, I know you call yourself a little brown boy but I didn't think it was this serious" Heath said with his baby voice. "No guys I was just helping David and filming a little for my YouTube channel" Liza said. We walk in and hugged her and we got a SO warm welcoming from Liza. She is so sweet. "Dave Heath and scotty is here" Liza screamed. "Okey coming" David screamed back. David, Todd and Zane came out of his bedroom and hugged them. "This is gonna be super fun boys" David said. "Yeah I know it's gonna be epic" Heath said. Liza helped fix the last things and then when everything was done it was exactly 7 pm. "Bubba u gotta leave" David said. He punched my back so I almost hit my head on the floor. "DAVID" Liza screamed. "I WAS JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE CHILL" Liza said. Everybody laughed. "Bye bye guys" Liza said while kissing David on his cheek. Liza left and now the boys night starts.
---------------------------------------------
Zane's pov: Finally the boys night have started. "Guys what do you wanna do" I asked. "Maybe play some billiards" Todd asked. "YES let's do it" Heath said. We walked over to the board and started playing. Since I was so concentrated I didn't really count how many rounds we did but at least 10. The last round was finally done and the clock was 8 pm. "OML we have been playing for an hour straight" Scotty said. "What should we do now" Scotty asked. "BASKETBALL" David screamed because he love playing it. When we came out we took the ball and started playing. I think we played for about half and a hour. "Guys should we watch a movie" Heath asked. "Yes, I GET THE FRONT SET" I screamed. "THE FIRST ONE TO TAKE IT HE GETS IT" David screamed. We all ran to the movie room. I jumped over everybody and landed on the chair. "Ah dang it" David said. "Aha yaaas I got it" I said laughing. "What should we watch" David asked. "Maybe games of thrones" Heath suggested. We all agreed. I put on the movie and we watched I think over 3 episodes of it. I loved it. "Guys I'm getting tiered I need to do something" I said. "Then let's just pause the movie and play around" Scotty said. I walked out first and we were gonna play hide and seek. "YOU COUNT FIRST" Screamed David to me. I counted to 30 and then I screamed "COMING". I already knew where heath was because I know him. He was in David's closet and the closet door was open a little. "HA found you" I said. But nobody was in there. Then I could here laughing from under David's bed. I sat down on the floor and the laugh ended. As soon as I looked under the bed a hand came out and touched me. I can just say that I jumped like a kangaroo to the other side of the planet. "HEATH WTF" I screamed. "HAHAAH" Heath laughed. "I got fucking scared" I said breathing heavy.
---------------------------------------------
Heath's pov: Zane just found me and I scared the shit out of him. "Okey let's just go find the other guys" Zane said. He was breathing heavy I could tell. Actually I knew where the other are. David's in the kitchen counter, Todd's under the couch how he got there I don't know and Scotty's rolling around on the floor somewhere because he couldn't find a place to hide. And how I know this is because I saw them while finding a place to hide. Zane walked in and out of rooms and finally he saw scotty. He was laying on the floor sleeping. "SCOTTY" Zane said his name loud. "Oh...hey what yes oh no you found me" he said rubbing his eyes with a tiered voice. "You was sleeping you silly" I said laughing. "I know I did sorry" Scotty said. "It's ok let's find the others" Zane said. Scotty got up from the ground and began following us. Then we found David. "Ha found you" Zane said. "Ah dang it" David said. And then we found Todd. "Wait Todd, how tf did you get under the couch" Zane asked. "Fuck you found me but it was just to digg yourself in there" Todd said whining of all the dust from under. "But seriously it's a lot of dust and you maybe need to clean soon" Todd said. This ended up just playing football games on the tv to 2 am and then we feel asleep.
---------------------------------------------
Yaas finally done. I'm SO SO sorry for not updating the last days or weeks I don't really actually know how long it's been since I updated last. But here is the boys night. I know it's kind of the same as the girls night and the boys night isn't even half of the capter😂 But I like it. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS IM DYING❤️❤️ See ya byeeee 👋🏻