Chapter 14

I wasn't going to make him do what he doesn't want to do. Anyways I wanted to go to Magix. We parked our bikes and got off of them. I looked around.

"So what are doing here?" Riven asked me.

Still looking around I say,

"I need to go to a few stores."

I then walked away from him. He follows me. We walked quietly. Neither of us said a word to each other. I then saw the store I wanted to go to. I walked into it smiling.

"This is the place you needed to come too?" Riven asked me as we entered the store.

"Yes. They have something I need." I told him.

"What is that?" He asked me. He has so much questions. I just ignored him and went to the front desk.

"Hey Musa." The guy at the front desk said.

"Hey Dakota." I said to him.

"What may I help you with today?" Dakota asked me.

"Is my box in. John texted me and told me it was in." I told him.

"Yes. It's in the back. Just give me a second." He said went to get it.

"So what is that you needed?" Riven asked me.

I gave him a look and shocked my head. We were in a music store. What does he think? I then said,

"You will see."

Then Dakota came back with a box and I smiled to myself. He then put it on the counter.

"Here you go." He said sliding it to me.

"Thanks Dakota." I said. I couldn't wait so I pulled out my keys and used them to get throw the tape.

"She can be so impatient sometime." Dakota said.

"You have no idea." Riven said crossing his arms. I glared over to him.

I then pulled out notebooks from the box.

"Notebooks? That is what you really need." Riven said complaining.

I didn't say anything to Riven. I just put the notebooks back into the box and looked at Dakota saying,

"Thanks again. This means a lot."

"Always Musa. Send anything you need to me. I got you." Dakota said to me.

We were walking to the White Horse. We sat at the table. I then opened the box again. I stared to look at the notebooks.

"So now what?" He asked me.

"If you want to do whatever you want. I will text you if I need you." I told him.

"Fine." Riven said walking away.