Chapter 33

After Musa and I talked. I walked down the hallway. I feel bad for her. She really does like him. But he is just so confused. I then walked to the one door I know I should be at. I am going to help her.

I knocked at the door. I heard footsteps on the other side. I then saw Riven standing there in the door way. He then asked me,

"Yes?"

"I am going to help you." I blurted out to him.

"With what?" Riven asked confused.

"With Musa." I told him.

"Get in here." He said letting me into the room. I went into the room. He shut the door behind us. "How?"

"I know stuff that can help you." I told him.

*Riven's POV*

How is he post to help me? What does he know? I don't know if I should trust this. I know it is hard to express my feels for her. But what is harder to let someone in. I always had this closed heart since I was little.

"What do you know?" I asked him.

"She likes you a lot. You hiding everything in is hurting her. I know it's hard for you to open. But Riven, you need to stop pushing her away." He told me.

"I know. I am trying. There is one thing. She thinks she never meet me until her first year at Alfea." I told him.

"How is that possible?" Helia asked me confused.

"Remember what I told you about my past. Well her mom was a homer. She helped me when I was younger. I meet Musa that way. I then started to have feelings for her. I kept coming back to her. Then when I started Red Fountain I stopped visiting. She is probably mad at me." I told him.

"Then how doesn't she know it's you then?" He asked me.

"I must have changed a lot with a year or so." I told him.

"So, what do you think you are going to do?" He asked me.

"It's time to tell her the truth. Even though she is probably going to hate me." I said.

That was the only way. I could tell her my feels. Also, the only away she would believe me. The truth is now going to come out. I got up and went to find her. There is going to be only two away this is going to go. She either going to hate me or happy to see me.