Memory Shemory

The girl who forgot...

The boy who didn't care..

The man that took over.

•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•

I hardly even knew him, all I knew was that needed him, I needed his touch I needed his warmth, but most of all I needed him inside me.

Clothes where quickly shrewd my legs where around his wait and my ass was against the bathroom sink, he was making my dreams come true I was being relieved within minutes..but then a knock, this nameless boy turned..too quick then blackness.

This is how I met my soul mate, this is how I forgot.. soul who?

Beep...beep..beep..

I awoke to see my mother holding my hand, head resting on the bed rail. My father walked into the room holding two cups "Judy they didn't have cream so I grabbed those non dairy packs you hate-" SPLASH

Eye contact.. no words where spoken he ran to my Dodd and hugged me, my mother slowly lifted her head and looked at me. Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at me "..Angelic yo-you-you're awake!" And just like that she jumped up and ran out screaming "Doctor whomshingingbobber!! She's awake!! Come quick!!" That wasn't really his name but it was a long ass name I could never remember.

•-•~•-•~•-• 3 days later

"Alright young lady take it easy now you haven't walked in three months.." Doctor whominhymemshimingdingdong said for the fourteenth million time! "Relax doc I got this.." I said as I tried walking between the two bars again.

Apparently I was found in some bar bathroom in between the sink and toilet I hit my head on the railing then the toilet, there was blood everywhere. Two brain surgeries and a sprained wrist that I didn't even know about, apparently he healed a month ago? Whatever.

The weird thing is I don't even remember the girl that came to visit, the girl who I went to the bar with.. it was a uptown bar, too pricey for my blood. Apparently we had been tight and hitting this bar every Friday and Saturday night.

But I don't even know her...? She looks like a stuck up snobby slut.
But I guess I was too? She said I was grinding all up on some dude. Some dude? Really? A name? A picture? I don't remember shit!

She had left after an hour of her rambling about all things I missed. I didn't know more than half of what she was talking about!

My brother came to visit as she was leaving he was ogling her ass as she left, "Obvious much?" An that's when he looked at me actually looked at me. He sat down and gave half a smirk and shrugged "what can I say? She's a beast in the sack" Before I even had time to reply about all the nasty diseases he got from that hoe trap he rubbed the top of my fuzzy head. Yep that's right, two brain surgeries they shaved my head. He then pulled something out of his back pocket before sitting down and handed it to me not looking me in the eye.

It was my favorite hat of his... the one he would never let me wear or even touch. He said it was his lucky beanie and only good things happened when he would wear it.

"Really..? You sure?" I asked as I looked up at him. He smiled and looked away quickly and turned his smile into a whatever kinda face, "hey if you don't wanna wear it we can always get you a wig, I think I saw done nice rainbow afros at the DG" I laughed and put it on "No this will do fine, I think I'll save my clown days for a mid life crises." We both laughed at that thinking about uncle George.

We talked for hours till the medicine started to hit in and I had to sleep.

I had the weirdest dream though.. this beautiful man picking me up running out screaming for help, the slut ran up and dialed a number and then it all went fuzzy.

•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•

Alright that's all I got. Name suggestions if you want this to become a story.
Vote-Comment-Follow :)
Have a blessed day y'all!