The hero never dies

Rachel's POV:
I have the best luck (note the sarcasm) first I get an amazing boyfriend that I truley love with all my heart then you wanna hear the good part I get kidnapped then he save me without me getting even bruised but then he got shot and is unconscious this very second. I am so worried about him right now I'm sitting in his hospital room alone with him waiting for evryone to get back they all got food I waited I needed to be with him. I'm sitting in his room talking to him as if he can hear me. god I'm so stupid how could I have not told the cops to go in sooner how could I have not made finn talk about his deppression but most of all how could i have not told finn as soon as i saw broody that day this is all my faulght.im sorry please wake up finn.

Rachel talking to finn outloud

Hey finn. I miss you. I love you.And I'm truley sorry. this is all my faughlt how could I have not talked to you about your deppression? how could I have not told you I saw Brody? I'm sorry fin I'm so so So so sorry

Back in Rachel's thoughts

I was trying to be brave for finn for kurt for sanntanna but mostly for puck but I just couldent anymore this overpowering feeling of sadness washed over me I feel as if I'm going cry well to late I'm sobbing uncontrollably now and I can't do anything to stop it because I won't stop till finn is awake please wake up finn

Finns POV:

I can her her I just can't move I'm paralized I just wish I could talk to her tell her it's going to be ok. I know I can't I lost to much blood. I'm lucky if I survive witch I don't have the best luck.

Kurt's POV:

Evryone went home after dinner it was late but I wanted to stay with Rachel and finn I couldent stand it if he woke up while I'm not here. I know he'll wake up he's the hero the hero never dies. evrybody is calling me asking me how I'm doing and to be honest idk wht are you supposed to say about a 15 year old who goes into an acoma all I can say is idk anyway I'm here to comfort Rachel and Santana. I can't start crying I talked to puck earlier he feels the same way if we start crying well never stop but finn won't die I know it Finns the hero the hero never dies right? I just have to keep telling myself puck sanntanna and Rachel that. the hero never dies.