Chapter Nine

In the mail-room, the PRINCE walks over to the HUNTRESS who is reading something, and ignores him.

"Uh... Hey."

He rubs his head where he was knocked unconscious. The HUNTRESS finally looks up from her magazine. 

"Good afternoon. Work hard today, okay?"

"Is that really all you have to say to me? Because last time we saw each other, you knocked me unconscious. With a staple-gun!

"Not my fault."

"What do you mean "Not my fault"? You did it!"

"Yeah but the QUEEN is behind all of it. I'm just a middleman."

"The QUEEN told you to knock me unconscious!?"

"No, not that. That was just because you were in the way of my real goal, which was killing SNOW WHITE."

"The QUEEN told you to kill SNOW WHITE?"

"Don't say it so loud you idiot! You're not supposed to know that!"

"Why did the QUEEN tell you to kill her?

"Because she's uh..."

"What? What is it? Did SNOW do something wrong?"

"No. The QUEEN wanted her dead because SNOW WHITE is technically more beautiful... and our boss is in denial."

The PRINCE is furious and starts yelling again.

"That's so stupid! SNOW WHITE is sweet and...and-"

HUNTRESS raises her voice too.

"Shut up!"

"Well that settles it!"

The PRINCE gets an idea.

"I'm gonna kill the QUEEN to save SNOW... and then she'll be totally into me!"

"Heh."

"What? What's so funny? I've finally snapped! I've had it! I'm gonna kill her!"

"You're gonna kill the QUEEN?"

"Yeah!"

"I don't really think you're the strong type. I bet you'd try to stab someone but you'd be too weak to break their skin!"

"Laugh all you want. I'm strong! Watch me crush this with my bare hands!"

The PRINCE grabs an empty Pepsi can and attempts to crush it, but can't. He puts all his strength into it and still can't. 

"HAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The HUNTRESS applauds sarcastically.

"Wow! You sure showed me! By the way you completely failed. Really proved me wrong didn't you?"

"You're right. I am patheticly weak." 

He pauses and thinks for a moment.

"You should do it!"

"You want me to kill the QUEEN? That's a big ask!.. What's in it for me?"

PRINCE: "Um... The QUEEN will be dead?"

"I guess that works for me. When should I do it?"

"I don't know, whenever the opportunity arises."

"Let's work out the finer details on the way to DWUARVE's house, he's got that annual party thing going on"

"Oh yeah! Let's go! Down with the monarchy!"

PRINCE runs out excitedly wielding a pretend sword. HUNTRESS shakes her head and walks out.