Shes mine!

Chapter 6 she's mine

Lila pov

I walked to the lunch room and there standing and looking at me was Anthony. "Hey Anthony how's it go-" he shoved a sharp needle in my shoulder and I was cold out.

I woke on a bed I tried to move , but everything hurt. I looked around to see we're I was. there was blue walls and a white carpet and a computer on the desk in the corner. I knew right there and then that I was in Anthony's room.

Good that he only lived in the dorm down the hall of mine hopefully Felix would save me!

I herd foot steps coming closer to the door. I thought if i screamed it could be him so I just kept quiet. Anthony came in. "Hey beautiful I'm sorry I did this , but you had to be mine. He came closer and then mounted me I looked at him he had this evil smirk on his face then kissed me .He whispers in my ear "you scream I kill u"

My heart ached. I wanted Felix to rush threw that door and save me like Prince Charming ,but he didn't ."I have to I couldn't wait anymore." his tears then slowly slid off his face then hit my tummy.

Felix's pov

I was getting a bit worried so I got up and went to Anthony's dorm. I was about to knock on the door when I herd him say "I loved u" and then a whimper right after . No no no if he's hurting her I'm going to kill him. I herd a louder wine. That was it I was getting worried so I stepped back then ran the door instantly opened. there he was hurting her she was crying so loud then he jumped back off of her she was fully nude. He had taken the blanket when he jumped off. I turned to him I hit him in the face then in the balls. I grabbed the blanket then raped her in it . I picked her up then ran to hers an mine dorm. I called the cops . I ran to her and held her tight. She woke up and-and kissed me. I kissed her back she told me "thank you Felix I love you don't ever leave me !" "I won't " I told her.

Again I have nothing against Anthony he's cute!