Drunken , stupid, loving , mistakes

Chapter 7. Drunken, stupid, loving,mistakes

I woke up the next morning with her in my arms. I saw that she was still nude so I got up and grabbed her a bra and panties . I couldn't sit there and think any longer that she had been raped. Good thing she was a deep sleeper so I dressed her then left to get food.

Lila's p.o.v

I woke up remembering what happened. I looked down that I had fallen asleep nude ,but I was fully dressed. Felix did it. Then I thought were is he where's Felix . I started to panic . Then right there in the door way stood Felix. He had eggs, toast , and two huge pancakes. He sat beside me and kissed my forehead. Then we ate.

* ~~time skip~~*

(We are now 2 weeks past the rape problem)

Felix p.o.v

"Hey Lila do you want to go to a party to night ?" "Jenna Marbles invited us." "Uhh ya I need to get out of this dorm." "what style is it." I told her it was fun style. She got excited and yelled "great!" She popped up like a weasel and then ran to her closet. She was so cute! We have a bathroom in are dorm , but we don't have a oven it's weird but ok I guess. She ran into the bath room told me "I'm taking a shower ." I popped up then yelled "so do I so don't waste the water."She poked her head out the door then told me "Why don't you just take one with me you know so we don't waste the water then smiled at me." My eyes widened then I ran to her like I run for food . Are shower was great!

We came to the the party and I parked she was about to get out when I pulled her back it and I told her "What happens at this party stays at this party." she kissed me and told me ok. then we entered the party. It was so loud in there that me and her went out side and sat on the bench. "hey Felix do you want something to drink I'm going to get something?" I replied yes then she left.

~~ after 5 drinks~~

Hey I'll be right back I'm going with Tracy to talk k " I nodded ok when she staggered away I felt sad and bored and I couldn't see straight. She came back at least I thought that was her and then she sat on my lap and kissed me well more like a full on make out.

Lila p.o.v

I walked outside , Felix was making out with Jenna "Lila I'm sorry I tho-" I cut him off then ran as fast as I could down the street fell to the ground crying he came behind me then fell next to me and held me close and then told me "this is why I said what happens at this party stays at this party I didn't know I was going to drink that much and hurt you I love you and you know that .she-she came to me and I thought it was you because my vision was blurry and I couldn't see so that's what happened" I looked at him and couldn't help but forgive him. I lifted him up and we walked to our dorm . I laid him down on his bed then sat next to him he grabbed me and pulled me closer " I'm sooooo sorry I love you and only you!"and we fell to sleep.