The Whole Truth

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I was sill walking with Alec, and I was very confused at why he wanted to have a walk with me. I found that Nessie was 'it' again and asked her who she was trying to find 'I'm trying to find Leah, have you seen her?' my cousin asked me and I shrugged 'Please, I'm almost out of time!' Renesmee begged me and I sighed 'Alright, Leah's over there' I answered her and pointed towards the shed Nessie hugged me and ran over to where Leah was.

'So, did you have anything specifically in mind or did you just wanna be walking in silence?' I asked the mysterious but hot and cute boy beside me who sighed and indicated me to sit down in the wooden chair that dad made me in case I just wanted to spend some time by myself by the lake as I love the lake as it reminds me a lot of the normal human world.

'I was wondering, if you'd like to here the whole history about you family with us?' Alec asked me and I nodded 'Yeah, Jake tried but mom told him that it would give me nightmares' I admitted and he smiled and was only too glad to tell me about the history between my family and the Volturi, which I have only heard a little bit of.

'It all started, when Carlisle came to Italy to do some research. Demetri and Felix found him and bought him to Aro so he could meet this mysterious knew Vampire from England' Alec started and I was already in tune with his words.

'Carlisle told Aro all about his new lifestyle of feeding on Animals and not killing humans all the time, he tried to persway Aro and the rest of us that even though Animal blood may not be the most satisfying thing in the world but it could sustain our thirst, and in return Aro tried to get Carlisle on our original food source, but both failed' he said again and I nodded.

'While Carlisle was studying, to tease him, Aro sent Afton to him with a human who was bleeding just to see what he would do' Alec told me and I had a question 'What did Grandpa do?' I asked him curiously and he smiled 'He resisited of course, so when Carlisle finished studying in Italy he travelled to the new world, for more insperation' Alec answered me and continued on with the story.

'But after a while, Aro didn't hear anything from Carlisle, so he figured that Carlisle had a companion or two to keep him company' Alec started again and I nodded. 'But when Edward came to Italy, after he thought that his love Bella, had commited suicide, Edward asked if he could be killed because he had told a human our secret' he admitted and I was worried at what would make Edward do such a thing.

'Aro declined his offer, so he offered him to stay with us but Edward also declined and went' I sighed that, that had happened and he didn't accept Edward's asking to be killed. 'Then when things couldn't get anymore complicated, Aro met Bella he tried to read her thoughts but nothing, so he asked Jane to try and she couldn't hurt her either, so that's when Jane's hatred for Bella started' Alec admitted and I gulped.

'When Bella, saw that Felix was about to kill Edward, she begged Aro to spare him and to kill her, but just as he was Alice had a vision of Bella becoming a Vampire and joining their family which has happend' Alec told me and I smiled that it did. 'Then about a few months later, there had been mysterious and murderous killings in Seattle, and we immediately thought that it was the Cullens once again, but to make their lives more interesting Aro placed Jane in charge of all of his movements, which is what she took great pride in' Alec admitted and I scoffed.

Alec smiled and continued 'After about one month or something like that, waiting Jane finally said that we could go and check on the Cullens, only to find out that they have already defeated the army of Newborns that was after them, so we left them in peace after Bella told Jane that the date had been set for her transformation making Jane hate her even more' he said and his bell like voice was just cutting through me and making me go dizzy with his scent as well.

'Finally, Bella and Edward married each other and had Renesmee, your cousin. But then after three months Irina came to declear that the Cullens had made an immortal child, which is an illegal creation' Alec told me the obvious. 'When we came to destroy the Cullens, they had already gathered up a bunch of wittnesses, Emmett's suggestion and so Aro declared that Renesmee was not a threat and we left them in peace until they were to cause more trouble in the near future' Alec finally finished and I was just soaking up all of this new information about my family's connection with his coven.

At last the sun finally broke through the gray cloud's and shined down upon Alec, making him sparkle like diamonds. Even though I was used to Vampires sparkle in the sun, this was something new and I haven't seen it before. I stood up and walked closer towards him, he didn't even mind that I was walking towards him.

He pulled me closer towards him with his arms and it made my heart fly, until he shushed me 'Emma, it'll make it more enjoyable for me, if you just calm down' he ordered me and I nodded. Alec leaned his head down and it made me gasp a bit, but then I knew how to control myself as I have kissed someone before.

Then Alec touched my lips with his, he was gentle and careful. Kissing Alec was like kissing an angel of some sort, our hands went in each other's hair and we smiled after I needed another breath, then to my surprise I saw Embry behind Alec's shoulder and my eyes opened wide as soon as he saw Alec kiss my cheek.