Two Important Days

This Chapter may have some Movie Dialouge so I apologize for the spoilers but it goes with my story Also I give credit to Summit Entertainment! :) PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS A LOT THANKS :)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I was outside and wondering what I could possibly do to make sure that Embry hadn't thrown his Life away but then I realized that it's his choice, but what really got to me was when Alice foretold me that he was running away but also when Jake handed me the note he left for me.

'Dear Emma Lillian Hale

I honestly can't believe why you would agree to marry him! Honestly you know how he lives he DRINKS HUMAN BLOOD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I know I'm over reacting just a bit, because you've grown up around Vampires for mostly all your life and I know that you can handle yourself as you've proven it day after day after day.

But for me I knew you were the one but now I guess you were right as my feelings for you were only Mutual because I didn't Imprint on you right there and then when my feelings came for you when you were only ten years old because that's when I noticed that you were totally different from Rosalie and Emmett.

Though when he hurts you don't expect me to come running back because you know I won't. And please stop asking Seth, Jake and Quil even Leah to ask me to come home because I won't, I'm doing this for you because with the way I'm feeling right now it's the best for me to stay away from you not to hurt you even more.

Yeah, I know I miss you too heaps but you've been around long enough to make your own choices in life so I'm making mine. Please tell mom that I miss and love her you too.

Embry Nathan Call

P.S Please don't let him kill you'

Embry's words were very heart breaking as he's been my Best Friend ever since I was nine years old and that's when we made the pact, though he having feelings for me when I was ten was a completely different story as I was far too young to fall in love or even to be thinking about love for that matter.

But something inside of me always told me that Embry was something more than a Friend to me, I just didn't acknowledge those thoughts.  But I could feel his anger throughout the page as he ripped it first then splashed black ink all over it making it difficult to read but thankfully I could still read his writing as it wasn't too difficult.

Though I didn't let Embry's letter get in my head as I have a wedding to prepare for, under the guidence of my Aunt Alice Cuelln. We were outside on the porch and I was stumbling in the Heels she was forcing me to wear as I hate the shoes.

I looked up at her as I almost fell over 'You just have to break them in Emma!' Alice told me and I looked down 'I've been breaking them in Alice, for at least four days and look no progress can I please just go bare foot?' I asked her annoyed and she shook her head furious at me for even thinking the idea.

'No! Absoulty not' she snapped giving me a slight Heart attack 'I just think it's a bit much you know? I mean the shoes the dress... And all of this' I told her as I pointed towards the lawn which had an exact replica of Edward and Bella's wedding as Alice loved it so much that she wanted to recreate it for mine and Alec's wedding.

Alice looked to where I was pointing and shook her head as she saw our family members slaving away setting up the big day 'No it's exactly enough' Alice told me then I saw my parents helping out by carrying out two logs each 'Where do you want em boss?!' dad asked her as he grunted 'On either side of the Aisle!' Alice instructed and mom had no vision 'What aisle Alice?' she asked her making Alice come down to help them.