Chapter 1-love at first sight

dahyun transferred to Sky University School
one day she. woke up and checked her clock it was 7:15 already "HOLY SHITTT AIGGOOO I CANT BE LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL AUGHHH I GOTTA HURRY!!!!" she taked a bath and eat breakfast and brush her teeth and she run all the way to her school she checked her phone it says 8:00 "WOAHHH SHIIITTTT GREAT JUST GREAT IM GONNA BE LATE!!!!"
she finally at her school she checked her phone. it says 8:15
she run to the guard and asked "umm where is the 11th grade room?" said dahyun "just go straight left straight and right" said the guard
"uhhh im. reallly really late!"
she knocked at the door nervously and the teacher opened it and went. to dahyun and said "Dahyun Kim why are you really really really really LATE AT YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL????!!!!!!!!" "u-u-umm s-s-sorry miss taeyon"
"fine go and. introduce yorself in the class go. inside"  "Ok Class today we have a new classmate"
"HOPE ITS A. GIRRLLL" the boys said once she entered the room the whole class dropped their jaws and shouted "WOAHHH SHES SO PRETTY" "annyeonghasaeyo joneun Kim dahyun imnida" I said "sit beside Yugyeom. dahyun" Okay ms I replied respectfully once i sit down yugyeom. kept staring at me and i asked him "w-why are you staring at m-me???"
"why is that rude?" he replied coldly" and the bell rang and i just met Lisa Unnie and she became my best friend and i went home and take a bath and brush my teeth and fall on the bed while blushing and holding my chest and remembered yugyeom.
FLASHBACK:
w-why are you staring at m-me???
why is that rude?

END OF. FLASHBACK.
Shit i think i like him w-wait no dahyun what are you saying you crazy!! ugh let me sleep first