Chapter 1

Me: Hello guys and welcome to the first chapter of-
Everyone: 'Nalu A Pirates And A Princess's Love'
Mira: Oooo I wonder where we're going to start the story
Me: Maybe with a Nalu moment (smirks evily)
Mira: YEESSSS NATSU AND LUCY SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N
Nalu: SHUT IT MIRA
Me: Hahaha
Lucy: You know what let's start
Me: Hey that's my line
__________________________________________________________
Me: Always in Lucy's p.o.v unless I say so.

It was a bright sunny day, I was roaming around the palace with my long gown/dress flowing around me. My dress was darkish blue with navy blue leaf patterns, my top length had a yellow flower design were my chest is, (aka her breast part) my long golden blonde hair was down in curls and on my head was a silver crown.(pic above) (Natsu: woah Lucy looks beautiful)(Lucy: 0////////0)(Mira: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Oh I haven't introduced myself, my name is Lucy Heartfilia the princess of Magnolia, everyone here is kind and sweet, here in Magnolia magic is forbidden. Yea I know, magic exists, however I'm not like everybody in Magnolia, I have magic, celestial magic. Magnolia is a peaceful kingdom but there a Pirates that lurk the seas. They are all cruel and mean but there is this one crew that is the worst of them all, it's name is Fairy Tail.

As I was walking through the long, grand, palace halls, my thoughts were clouded in with thoughts like; why would the Pirate crew call themselves Fairy tail and I wonder what the captain is like hmm. As I turned the corner I ended up in the beautiful palace gardens where Alina, the palace gardener, looks after the plants. Alinas hair is a light blue with purple streaks in her hair, her eyes are crystal blue, she is wearing a long purple dress up to her thighs. She turned her head and saw me, she smiled and bowed. I walked over to her while admiring the roses, Lily's, peopnys, and others.

"Hello Alina"I said while folding my hands on my dress.

"Good morning Princess Lucy"she said while straightening up.

"I told you to call me Lucy, only princess Lucy if were in public"I said while giggling at the last part.

"Yes Lucy, how have you been."

"Well good it's just really boring being locked up in the palace, I want to see the town, you know."

"Hmm, I think I know of a way to get you outside."

"Really"my eyes widened.

"Yup, come on, follow me"said Alina while walking away.

I followed Alina to her room, she went over to her closet and opened it. She gestured for me to come over, I went over to her and she moved her clothes out of the way. She put her hand on the stone wall behind her clothes and it opened up to reveal a hidden passage way. My eyes widened, Alina looked at me and smiled, she stepped into the passage and putted her hand out for me, I took her hand, and stepped in. It was cramped and dusty, it was pretty old, it looked like it was a thousand years old. We walked through the passage way and ended up in front of a oak door, I grabbed the handle and pushed the door open. It revealed Magnolia the shops, the houses, the people and everything else. As I was ogling the town, i felt my crown being removed, I turned around and saw Alina with my crown.

"We can't let anyone know that your the princess"she said sweetly while holding my crown.

I nodded and understood what she meant, we stepped onto the street and started walking around the kingdom, as we were walking we heard a explosion. I turned around and I saw a girl and a boy. One had light blue hair, a dark red headband pulling the hair back, she had white leggings, a black skirt, a dark green coat with pink lines over it, a black shirt and a black belt with a gold buckle on the middle. The boy had dark blue hair, a cool red tattoo on his left eye, a black shirt, a black coat with gold on and black pants.

The boy ran up to me and Alina, and that's all I saw until darkness clouded my vision.
________________________________________________________
Lucy: What the hell happened to me
Me: You'll see in the next chapter
Lucy: Why
Natsu: Yeah why, I want to destroy them.
Me: Well everyone say bye
Everyone: Byyyyyeeee