Chapter 3

Me: Hello and welcome back to-
Everyone: 'Nalu a Pirates and a princess love
Mira: So where we left off Lucy had been shocked
Me: Excuse me Mira but that's my job not yours
Lucy: Hey where have you been?
Everyone: Yea
Me: I've had some IRL problems but I'm fine now
Natsu: Wait What's IRL?
Me: it's in real life anyway let's get onto the story
__________________________________________________________

"B-but Why?" I asked as I trembled to get the words out. It was Alina in front of me but she looked way different.

 It was Alina in front of me but she looked way different

Pretend her hair is blue with purple streaks

"Hey princess" Alina said her head tilting while a sweet innocent smile graced her lips. She walked over towards me and picked me up. Alina and the other two walked me inside of a room and shoved me a dress. The dress was a pale ruffled blue that exposed my back.

"Change into this then come out" the red head demanded as she pushed me towards another room which I assume is the bathroom. I did as I was told and changed. Once I had entered the room with the girls in they immediately grabbed my arms and dragged me through the hallways. Passing people as we went some of them were whispering, some staring and one person was glaring at me.

We entered a room which looked like a kitchen to see the same boy as before sitting down. He turned around and got up walking over to me.

"You may leave" he dismissed the two girls and Alina before grabbing my wrist. While grabbing my wrists he had wrapped them in chains and started pulling me towards where he was before.

"Hey! Stop!" I exclaimed from the pain that was shooting up from my hands being in chains. I kept on shouting at him to let me go but he just ignored me whenever I spoke.
__________________________________________________________
Me: Sorry it was a short chapter guys.
Mira: it's fine but I'm really upset that there was no lovey doves Nalu moment.
Natsu: Hey aren't my actions badass.
Me: Natsu language.
Natsu: What! You wrote that in the script.
Me: oh yea I did.
Lucy: Hello guys does anyone see me?
Everyone but Lucy: *arguing*
Lucy: Fine then guess I have to do this. Hope you enjoyed and see you soon. Bye.