I Love You

(Tone is BTS V Stigma)

When I saw you I didn't think that. I am gonna like you, but I realized I really don't, because I love you~. When you cry I cry, when you feel hurt I feel hurt too, when you are sick I am really worried. That's when  I realize, I really do love you~ I love you(2x) I really do love you. When I see your face, my heart beat faster! When I see you with other girls, I feel my heart broken,I'm really hurt, my heart is broken oh oh oh~

Cause I really, love you. Please notice me, I really love you, saranghaeyo mwah(whisper, deep voice). I don't know  what I'm gonna  do when your gone. Your my world, my  business,you are my everything! I love you(2x) I hope I can see you, I really love you, I really want to see you. I love you(2x) I hope that we can meet, I wish that we're together, so we can love each other.

Im sorry(3x) if I leave you, I love you not hate you, I need to let you go, please don't call me a betrayer(whisper, deep voice),I need to leave you!, I'm sorry(3x) I love you, and this is the only way for us to be happy, don't cry~, don't cry  my love ooh!~

I will be back for you, don't worry my love I will, I will keep my promise, but please do not cry. I love you I really do, I will be back for you. Don't cry , I love you. I will be back I promise, goodbye………

HEY WASSUP HUMANS HOW IS THE SONG? I'M SORRY IF I BLEW YOUR MIND BECAUSE OF ITS UGLINESS AND SORRY IF I BLEW YOUR MIND TO ITS GOODNESS. HAHA JUST KIDDIN, SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE SONG OF MY BELOVED BESTFRIEND SISTER LIKE! PLEASE CHECK HER OUT ONCE AGAIN. I LOVE YOU GUYS MWAAAHHHH BWABWAYYY!!

사랑해요!😘