*=Part 2=*

~}Jeonielle's POV{~

So we just finished eating then we go to our room to change. We just wear formal clothes. After that Songlee said that she will go to the car and start it now.

Songlee : I will just start the car ok, then both of you just go down when you are finish.

With that said she go out the room and go down.

Me : And............DONE!

I look at my right and see Soontae struggling to find something.

Me : Uh, Soontae what are you finding? Maybe I can help?

Soontae : Ah no need just wait for me in the car. Arasseo?

I just nod. And go down and sit in the car.

•In the car•

Songlee : Oh Jeonielle where is Soontae?

Me : She is finding something. I told her I could help her but she refused my offer.

Songlee : Oh ok.

~}Soontaes POV{~

Ughhh where is the pic of my handsome boyfriend!! ahem I meant Bias Taehyung ahem. Where is ittt, oh I remember I putted it in my pillow cover. I look to my pillow cover and shake it. Then many pic of Tae fall down.

Told ya. So I got the pic and put it in my bag and I go down I lock our room and take the keys of our house and lock the door. I duck and lean beside the car door and listen to Songlee and Jeonielle's conversation.

Jeonielle : Soontae where are you?!

Songlee : Fetch her.

Jeonielle : Me?

Songlee : Ah sorry no I was talking to the tree outside the window. Hi tree!

Jeonielle : Aish jinja……

Songlee : Ugh , Jeonielle isn't it  obvious enough that I'm talking to you? You are the only person here I'm talking with you know?

Jeonielle : Fine aish, I will go fetch her wait for me.

Oh no she will open the door and I am leaning on the car door uh oh.

She opens the car door

Me : GAHHH AWWW!!!

Jeonielle : GAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE WHY ARE YOU LEANING BESIDE THE CAR DOOR??!!

Me : You know I was more expecting that you will say " Oh my are you ok??!! " but turns out I am wrong.

Jeonielle : But just, aish whatever just go inside.

It still hurts though but not a lot. After a few minutes we arrived at the beach there are no people left because it is already midnight.

Songlee : Ok we are already-

I cut her of by running outside and running around while my arm are open wide and I am screaming "Woooooo"

Songlee : Here

Jeonielle : Just let our maknae be herself, just let her be.

Songlee just sigh

I never stop running around I saw Jeonielle and Songlee swimming but I don't care, I don't want to swim.

Me : Woooooo-

oh I must bump into someone. I look up and see

~}Taehyung's POV{~

Manager : Ok since you worked hard you can go anywhere you want only for today ok? now go.