*=Part 4=*

~}Songlee's POV{~

I woke up early to cook food the first thing I saw is Soontae and byuntae ehh I mean Soontae and Taehyung, Taehyung I keep forgetting his name even though we idolized them for so long. Anyways I saw the two cuddling while sleeping. I go down to make waffles and pancakes. I get the Ingredients and start to make it. After a few minutes I already finished I took four plates and four pairs of spoon and fork. Then I call the sleepyheads.

Me : Wake up the food is ready!

Oh still no reply let me go upstairs. I open the door and see Jeonielle pulling Taehyung up while Soontae is pulling Taehyung down to sleep again and we have a sleepy Taehyung that I think will agree to still sleep with Soontae. Soontae is hugging Taehyung's waist so he wont be pulled by Jeonielle and Jeonielle is pulling Taehyung by the arm.

Me : Come on guys lets eat now. Soontae get up and and let go of Taehyung and you too Jeonielle let go.

Soontae : But I want to sleep~

Taehyung : Me too I want to sleep with Soontae~

Jeonielle : Come on guys please? today is a special day!

Special what? Why?

Me : Guys! lets go eat now! Taehyung and Soontae I have to tell you two something.

Soontae : Ok?

Taehyung : O...k?

I loud whisper to Soontae and Taehyung not able for Jeonielle to hear.

Me : What are you guys talking about that don't know?

Soontae and Taehyung : Nothing to worry about.

Soontae : But its important too right?

Taehyung : Oh yeah it is really important and so is food so lets go eating now!

Soontae : Aish this boy...

Taehyung : Hehe.

After we talked we go to the table and start to eat. I am still confused about the special day thing.

~}Soontae's POV{~

So our plan is to blindfold Songlee while Taehyung guides her to Seokjin but she doesn't know that she will be with Seokjin. Then after that Seokjin has set a date with a romantic theme on the hidden park we know. Then Seokjin will do his job to confess to Songlee. Seokjin told us that he has a crush on Songlee and to be more than friends so here, we decided to help him. And anyways let us start the plan.

Taehyung : Songlee we have a surprise for you.

Songlee : Oh jinja?! Who are the ones that are involved here?

Taehyung : Your friends and BTS.

Songlee : Oh but why do you have a surprise?

Jeonielle : Just follow me in the room.

Us three go to our room and Jeonielle pick a dress for her while I fix her hair.

Jeonielle : Here I found a dress that will suit you very well.

Songlee : But why arent you guys gonna wear a dress too?

Me : Because the surprise is for you.

Jeonielle : Yeah not for us you know.

Me : There is no us Jeonielle.

Then suddenly a husky voice appeard in the room. I know that is Taehyung.

Taehyung : But there is still us in you and me right?

I blush , then he pouts awww. I pinch his cheeks but he pouts even more.

Me : Stop with the cuteness im gonna die. And yes there is us in you and me.

Taehyung smiles widely and run downstairs happily. I turn to the girls. Why are they staring at me like that?

Me : What?

Jeonielle : Get a room you two.

Songlee : Not a room but a house.

Me : Hey............

Jeonielle : Haha just kidding.

Me and Jeonielle wear some nice clothes and go downstairs with Songlee. I see Taehyung wearing a tuxedo aww cute this is my first time wearing a dress and heels.

Taehyung : Woww.

I just giggle while we are in the car we blindfold Songlee. We arrive yay we see Seokjin standing. We give him Songlee but she doesn't know what is happening.

~}Songlee's POV{~

I feel like I am being passed to someone. It helps me sit then removes my blindfold.....omg. I look at Seokjin with wide eyes.

Seokjin : Hi are you surprised?

Me : Ne , but first what is happening here?

Seokjin : You will see but first let us eat.

I nod and we eat and talk a little. After that Seokjin hold my hand, I look at him.

Seokjin : I really like you Songlee my heart beats really fast when I see you. Please be my girlfriend I hope you accept me.

Me : OF COURSE THE ANSWER IS YES THIS IS THE BEST DAY IN MY LIFE!

We hug and kiss. And pull after a few second. He is really handsome. We left the place and go to the others then we go home.

Seokjin : Bye Songlee.

Me : Bye Seokjin!

He smile at me and kiss my forehead. And me and the girls go in our house and the BTS left. Then we wear our Pj's then we sleep already because we need to cover their song DNA tomorrow.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hi sorry for making you wait for so long I know this chapter is short so sorry because everyday I am sleepy maybe I am already the same with Yoongi haha so (J)hope you like this chapter bye!