Part 2

~Namjoon's POV~

I walk towards the house that I was suppose to stay in but when the door open after I knock on the door, the girl look at me in shock. I just give her the face. Ah then I remembered that she is the student in my class.. then I also remembered her name (Y/N). Aish.. just then another girl push her to the door. Hmm.. am geussing it's her sister, then she fall backwards. I look at her shocked. I mean which sister would push the other when they want to see who's at the door... then the girl I am geussing, the sister look back at her. I don't know how's the expression on the face, but I know straight away when (Y/N) looks abit scared, her sister is giving her an angry face. (Y/N) quickly stand up and walk quickly to her room.. but.. her legs bleeding, but I don't want to disturb, because I just came into this house. Then I entered the house. "Umm do make yourself at home! I need to go to the toilet :)" Her sister said to me "okay sure." I replied back. I was curious so after she went to the toilet, I knock on (Y/N)'s door.

~End of Namjoon's POV~

~Your POV~

You heard a knock, and thought that was your sister, so you open the door. To your shock it was Mr Kim. (Okay that's what I will be puttin his name from now on 😅) "You okay (Y/N)? Your feet's bleeding" "I am fine Mr Kim." "You are not. You are not fine, your feet's bleeding" "Mr Kim, please leave me alone.. I-" you stop when you saw your sister eyeing you. You gulp and Mr Kim saw that you are scared. "What's wrong?" "N-nothing!" He looks at you weirdly. He was about to turn to look at the direction you are looking at, you hold onto his forearm, (For you info, his tall.) preventing him to look at what you're looking at. "Why? What's wrong?" "I said it's nothing. Umm I got to go back inside." "Hey -" before he could finish his sentence, you closed the door.

~End Of Your POV~