Part 5

~Your POV~

After Stellar went out, he comes into your room, you saw that he wants to approach you, but you back away and ask him to go away, why? Because you are scared. Who won't be scared after they got threatned by people? But he won't he keep on coming near to you. You cannot keep on going back anymore, because you reached the wall already. He bend down and look at you, but you have your head down. He lift your chin and look directly to your eyes. "Tell me (Y/N).. She has been doing this to you right? Before I came here right? Tell me.. I-I heard.." "Then?! Why you come here in my room? When you already heard the convo?! -" He sigh. "Don't avoid the question" "y-yes. No! Wait what!" "Don't lie.. you always wear long sleeves clothes and long pants while your sister wears opposite. So first I thought you were u comfortable until just now I heard screaming. How can you keep quiet.. it hurts doesn't it..?" "Mr Kim.. don't tell other teachers about this, but my classmates too have been doing this to me, they did like my sister. Kicking, punching, slapping and do other stuffs. J-just don't.. t-tell anyone.. about this.. p-please.." He then lifts up your sleeves, to his shock, he saw all the bruises. He looks up at you, you stay silent. He then look at your stomach. You cover. "It's okay.. let me see how bad it is." He was very shock now because your bruises are worse. "How do you survive like this?" "I don't know.. I just try to live" "It's not okay.. I have to do something-" "No!! don't please" you cry. He look at you and sit beside you and embrace you into a hug.