Part 4

♡ The next day ♡

You are at school and the bully continues. Basically you got bullied 24/7. Suddenly everyone stop because one of your classmates, which is also known as the 'on looker', alert them that Mr Kim's coming. 'great'. He comes in. "Good morning class" "Good morning Mr Kim" the whole time you ignore his stare.

♡ Few days later♡

~Namjoon's POV~

'Why do I always see (Y/N) wear long sleeves and long pants, while her sister wears short sleeves or sleeveles and shorts? Is it because she is uncomfortable?' Inner me. Suddenly, from my room, I heard (Y/N) scream. I was shock and get up from my chair and before I can knock, I heard her sister said "Why did you talk to him?! Huh?! What did I say before huh?!" "B-but Stellar.. he.. he is m-my -" before she could say, I heard a slap sound. It must be Stellar that slap her. "Don't you dare talk back you b****. Am gonna go out for a bit! Don't you dare be around him!" After that I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I quickly go back to my room close the door quietly. When she left the house, I immediately go to (Y/N)'s room to see her shake so badly. I was about to approach her, she backs away and telling me to go away.

~End of Namjoon's POV~