woah

A young girl, mabye 12 or 13 years of age, suddenly awoke in a dark forest. There were sounds which she could not describe, and her eyes couldnt see anything, for they havent adjusted to the intense darkness. The canopy was blocking out the sun, and there was always something to trip on. She heard a loud roar, and she wanted to scream. But no more than a whisper could leave her mouth, as she was terrified. She soon heard growling, roaring, screaming, glass breaking, all the bad things. She could not scream, so the girl curled up into a ball, and accepted her death. But, to her surprise, she did not feel claws digging into her back, or hear the monsters lurking near. She looked up, and saw the shadow of what appeared to be an anthropomorphic animal fighting off the monsters. His style was sloppy, but he was doing well. The last of the monsters were gone, and the girl looked up to see the dim outline of the animal, his eyes, and his hand, extended. The animal shook his hand, letting out a small grunt. The girl assumed he wanted to help her up, so she obliged. She was wobbly on her feet, but the girl was able to stand, with the assistance of the animal. She found the courage to speak, so she asked, in a small soft voice, "W-what is your name?". The animal stared at her for a few moments, and then simply said, "Woah.". The girl looked at him in shock, and the animal again said "Woah...", this time, with a more melancholy tone. The girl became entranced by the sounds of this seemingly mythical creature. Her eyes adjusted, but she could not take them off the animals face, and the striking orange fur that came with it. The animal spoke once again, with the same sound, in a seemingly depressed tone. The girl was dying with anticipation for the next sound. The animal leaned forward, with his eyes on the ground. He backed away for a moment, and then quickly sprang up, yelling the same "WOAH!". The animal then began rushing toward the girl, constantly shouting his battle cry, deforming and growing with every step. The girl realized she had fallen for a dark trap, as she snapped out of her trance. She began to run away from the creature. The creature was too fast, and it would only be a matter of seconds before she was engulfed by the monster that was the animal she gave her trust to. She managed to find a cave with a rock big enough to block the entrance. She dove inside and tried to push the rock over the entrance. The seemingly crazy animal began shrinking in size, so he could fit through. The girl managed to block the entrance just in time, and was safe. The animal flew into an insane rage and began beating on the rock, yelling in gibberish. The rock began to crack. Then the rock broke. The shrapnel from the rock blinded the innocent girl, and she began to cry. The animal began to speak again, but this time, he said "The FitnessWoah™ Woaher Test is a multiwoah aerobic woah test that progressively gets more woah as it woahs. The 20 meter woaher test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the woah. The woahing woah starts woahly, but gets faster each minute after you woaj this signal. [woah] A single woah should be completed each time you woah this woah. [woah] Remember to woah in a straight woah, and woah as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a woah before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word woah. On your mark, get ready, woah. ". Then, the animal began to do his usual routine of yelling, and everything the girl had ever experienced flashed before her, and it all faded to black. The last thing she heard was the animal chuckle, before engulfing her body, killing her instantly.