Last.

This year's Coachella was... really fun. Nah, it was great!

Luke had the time of his life, so were the other boys.

It was, of course, consisted by bopping, dancing and singing along to the music. Plus beer! But shh, their mothers aren't supposed to know that.

However for Luke, it was more on fonding over everything Michael did.

"I'd rather ask him to dance with me than creep on him behind a cup of booze.." Luke jumped at that. It was, who else, Ann.

"You creep! Stop that! Almost had a heart attack.." Luke pouted.

"Drama queen." Ann huffed. "But seriously, pengu, go ask the boy!" she egged on.

"You think he will?" the blonde asked self-consciously.

"For fuck's sake, you twat. You just need to shake your body in his general direction and he will dance with you!" Ann cussed. "We call that Luke effect." She continued.

"Luke effect?" The blonde asked, not believing that a thing exists. Ann just hummed and nodded her head.

The boy seemed to think about Ann's suggestion for a bit after saying fuck it, and traipsed towards the older blonde. He smiled at him and put his hand on Mikey's back and the latter beamed. His smile so bright Luke thought he'll go blind.

"Dance with me?" Luke asked shyly, a tinge of pink on his cheeks.

"Don't need to ask." Was Michael's reply making Luke's cheeks color more.

They danced- no, more like they just ground on each other. A lot of gripping and grinding and laughter and, oh god forbid, fond staring.

"Cheesiest film I've seen so far." Came a voice next to Ann. Ly was the shit as always. "Get a room, you fucktards!" the ever so loud girl shouted at the two.

Ann just rolled her eyes fondly. "Nah. Let them have their time. Cupcake phase and all." She muttered while smiling and watching the goofballs who were twerking at the moment.

Going back, the day Ann suggested Luke should court Mikey is the same day she ran to Ly's house. All tears and sobs. Ann told the skinny girl that she ended it up with Luke. Not that type of 'ending it up' of course, because they don't have anything to begin with. None other than being best friends.