Prolouge

~~Ivory~~

I walked to the store trying my best to ignore my wolf dying to be free and to run around.

'Freedommmmmmmmmm!!'

'no! Atleast let me buy this food!'

Even though i didn't want to go for a run i rushed through the store. My 18th birthday had been two weeks ago which meant i could find my....mate. i shivered at the thought.Ever since i had my 18th birthday i had become ten times more social going everywhere and anywhere. i just had to find my mate.

Plus, i had only about a years worth of homework waiting for me at home. ew.

~~Jackson~~

I hate my mother. 'Oh go to the store! i need milk!' That was the biggest lie ive ever heard. i freaking saw the milk behind her!!!! She just wants me to be more social with my 18th birthday having happened two weeks ago she has been praying -litterally praying- for me to find my mate. She really wants to be a grandma.

Lost in my thoughts i didn't notice the girl walking full speed in my direction. Well atleast i didn't know that until we collided.

And thats when my wolf went crazy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Did you guys like it??? i hope you guys will like this series. im thinking about having.... i dont know... three books? each with about 20-35 chapters each. so yea this is going to be the prolouge... :P i hope you guys will like the book and leave a comment telling me what time era i should actually start the book. i have a few ideas but i dunno. So ill see ya next chapter!!! :3 peace.