Chapter 6

"We're leaving in five." Yoongi popped his head into the room to inform the boys, before disappearing back into the hallway. Jungkook gulped nervously as he looked in the mirror at his outfit, which was black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. His usual attire.

Taehyung laid on the bed, lazily scrolling through his phone. He was wearing black jeans as well, but with red sneakers and a white puffy shirt. He sat up and looked at the nervous boy, admiring him.

"You look great." He complimented, making Jungkook turn to him and smile.

"Really? I dunno. You look amazing too." Taehyung grinned and stood up, standing behind the younger boy. He rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder before releasing a quiet sigh. They both looked in the mirror at each other, a goofy grin on both of their faces.

"You gonna dance tonight?" Taehyung smirked, which made Jungkook widen his eyes.

"In front of all those people? No, never." He bit his lip, nervous just thinking about it. Taehyung sighed again and turned Jungkook around, their faces only inches apart. Taehyung grinned cheekily as he placed his hands on Jungkook's sides, making the younger let out a small squeak.

"Dance with me." Taehyung smiled as he pulled their bodies together. Jungkook could feel his heart beat a million times a second as he rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder, loving how comfortable it was.

They started to sway together as Taehyung hummed a soft melody. The moment was short lived, only lasting a few minutes, much to Jungkook's dismay.

"Dance with me at the party later?" Taehyung asked as he pulled away, showing off his gorgeous smile. Jungkook stared at him fondly and nodded, a smile tugging at his lips as well.

-

The speakers roared, blasting with some dubstep song, ground lights flickering every time a beat was heard. They boys had expected the beach party to be small, but there were definitely more than at least a hundred people there. The entire beach was littered with drunken bodies, all swaying to the music.

"Yoongi what the hell man." Namjoon turned to the boy who had received the invite with wide eyes.

"He said it was gonna be small, so I did too. More people equals more fun, so calm down." Yoongi rolled his eyes as the rest of the boys seemed nervous, staring at the crowd of people in front of them. His eyes suddenly brightened as he spotted someone, before calling out their name.

"Alex!" Yoongi called out, gaining the attention from the grey haired boy.

The boy jogged over to the group with a smile on his face. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a black T-shirt underneath, along with black skinny jeans. Jungkook tilted his head to the side a bit, wondering if the boy was emo, due to all of the black he wore.

"Guys, this is Alex, Alex, this is the guys." Yoongi grinned at his friend as each of the members introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet you all! Sorry yoongz, but I gotta go check in with a friend. I'll see you in a bit though." Alex side hugged Yoongi before jogging off into the crowd of people. Jimin watched, a jealous scowl on his face.

"Go crazy." Yoongi jokingly told the other boys as he pulled Jimin's hand, leading him to the big group of people dancing.

Jungkook stood there awkwardly playing with his fingers as the rest of the of the boys walked off in different directions, except for Taehyung.

"Wanna dance?" Taehyung asked after getting off of his phone, Jungkook saw that he was texting Yoongi but didn't see what he said. He smiled softly and nodded, before following Taehyung to the dancing area.

Taehyung put his hands on Jungkook's waist like he had just hours before, grinning. He mouthed "three two one" as Jungkook stared in confusion, but became wide eyed when a slow song boomed from the speakers.

"Did y-" Taehyung shushed the confused boy, pulling him closer and bringing his hands to the small of the younger boys back. Jungkook felt his heartrate increase dramatically as his face grew hot. He leaned his head down onto the redheads shoulder, sighing contently. Nothing in the world could make him happier.

They swayed gently, not caring that people stared. Jungkook's mind filled with confusion as to why Taehyung was acting this way, but he wasn't going to ask and ruin the moment. Jungkook lifted his head and met eyes with the taller boy, still swaying to the soft tune of the song. They both stared at each other with fond eyes, basking in their happiness together.

Jungkook felt a pang in his chest as Taehyung smiled widely, showing off his boxy smile. He felt a weird feeling that he's never experienced before, which caught him off guard. Jungkook, was feeling love. He would never ever admit it, but he knew it was true.

And in that moment, just for a second, Jungkook thought that just maybe, Taehyung loved him back.

-

A couple hours and drinks later, Jungkook giggled as Taehyung moved his hips to the beat. They were both completely wasted, consuming almost 20 shots combined. Taehyung however, seemed sober, unlike Jungkook who was on cloud nine. A loud remix was playing, one that Jungkook knew.

He gasped and started to dance, moving his hips more than anything else. Taehyung's eyes widened as he stared at the dancing boy, watching his every move. He took a step closer and smirked, Jungkook blushing slightly.

Taehyung slowly rested his hands on the younger boys lower back and smiled lazily. Jungkook smiled back, eyes widening once he felt Taehyung's hands slowly start to lower down his back. 

Taehyung smirked seeing Jungkook so in shock, his eyes filled with lust. "I'm gonna go get you another drink." He whispered in Jungkook's ear, who frowned but nodded. He wanted to continue what they were doing, but didn't want to give himself away.

Jungkook stood there awkwardly as Taehyung walked away, leaving him alone in the crowd of people. Suddenly, Jungkook turned and there was Alex, who he remembered from earlier.

"Hey! Jungkook, right?" Alex smiled, holding a red solo cup in his hand. "Yeah, Alex?" They both nodded, happy they remembered each others names.

"How you liking the party so far?" Alex asked before downing his cup, which Jungkook guessed contained alcohol. "It's super lit." Jungkook cringed as he said it, he heard the word from Hoseok a couple weeks ago, but it didn't roll off of his tongue as well.

Alex chuckled and stepped closer to the brown haired boy, placing his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "All my parties are like this, you should come to the next one." Alex winked, causing Jungkook's eyes to widen.

"Oh, hey. Alex, right?" Taehyung was suddenly at Jungkook's side, who furrowed his eyebrows because where the hell did he come from. Alex nodded, creating a small silence between the three. Jungkook noticed that Alex's hand was still placed on his shoulder, and failed to see Taehyung's eye twitching as he stared at it.

"Well, the parties been fun, but Jungkook here has had one too many. We're gonna go." Taehyung smiled at Alex who nodded and finally removed his hand. "See you guys next time." He grinned before winking at Jungkook one last time and walking away.

Jungkook turned to see Taehyung scowling at the boy, before looking at him and smiling. "Let's go find Yoongi." Jungkook nodded but felt thoughts rushing to his mind left and right. He couldn't get the picture of Taehyung scowling out of his mind as they moved through the crowd.

A thought came to mind, which Jungkook widened his eyes at. He had never seen Taehyung even frown at someone, yet alone scowl. The young boy blushed as he came to a conclusion, which he still slightly doubted.

Taehyung is jealous.

A/N: holy shit yesterday I was hyped about getting 200 reads now I'm at 500 seriously thank you guys so much !!

Should I update tomorrow too or wait idk