Chapter 12 (Smut)

A/N: this was a lil request from @dali_113 :) please make sure to comment !

"Welcome to the "We love you Katherine" project. This project takes little to no time. What to do: All you do is simply comment on this paragraph with a message that says "We love you Katherine" and an inspirational message or something that helps you to get through your struggles. Please do not comment anything inappropriate (I will ban you from reading if you do :) This project is to help Katherine feel better and feel loved, so please make sure to comment and help her out.

NOW TO THE KINKY SHIT AYYYY

-

Jungkook froze, his mouth slightly parted. He gave Taehyung a questioning look, as if to ask if he had heard him correctly. Taehyung nodded, still smirking slightly. 

The brunette fluttered his eyes closed, feeling his heart beat faster as seconds went on. He leaned in a bit closer, anticipating the other boy to finally touch him.

Suddenly, Jungkook felt soft flesh touch his. Taehyung's lips were soft and smooth, reminding Jungkook of caramel. Taehyung started to move his lips, making Jungkook lean in even further and move his as well. It felt amazing, beyond anything Jungkook had ever felt before. It was like all of the happiness and joy in the world had been transferred to only him, and he was loving it.

The older boy softly pushed Jungkook onto the bed, their lips still attached. Jungkook gasped into his mouth, allowing the red head to slip his tongue in. Jungkook fought with the boy for dominance, whining as Taehyung had won. His tongue explored Jungkook's mouth as he straddled the young boy.

Jungkook opened his eyes as Taehyung disconnected their lips, before bringing his own to the younger boys jawline. He started to leave small kisses on the flesh, making Jungkook bite his lip.

"I've been waiting," Taehyung spoke as he started to kiss up Jungkook's jawline, "so long for this." He began to suck the soft flesh on Jungkook's neck while he started to unzip his jeans. Jungkook parted his lips slightly, fluttering his eyes closed again at the sensation.

Taehyung swiped his tongue over the skin, hearing as a soft whine escape through Jungkook's parted lips. "Please." Jungkook whined in a soft voice. Taehyung nodded before he brought his hand down and stopped right above Jungkook's sweatpants, still straddling him.

He eyed Jungkook as if it to ask for permission to go any farther. Jungkook nodded and tilted his head back, squeezing his lips together. Taehyung slid his hand under the soft fabric, his hand just barely able to reach Jungkook's hole.

"Tell me when." Is all Taehyung said before he slid his finger into the boy and kissed his neck simultaneously. Jungkook gasped as his eyes flew open, before squeezing them shut once again. Taehyung kissed over Jungkook's collarbones as he waited for the boy to relax.

After a few moments of silence, Jungkook breathed out and opened his eyes. "Go on." He bite his lip harshly as another finger entered him. He felt tears prickle his eyes as he swallowed back a sob. He  was thankful that Taehyung was kissing him to help but fuck, it hurt so damn bad.

Jungkook heard that when you're prepped you're supposed to feel a mix of pleasure and pain, but right now all he felt was pain. He parted his lips again as Taehyung started to move his fingers, sliding them in and out of the boys tight hole. Finally, he was starting to feel a bit of pleasure.

"Are you ready?" Taehyung asked, after a couple moments, his voiced filled with a mix of worry and lust. Jungkook swallowed before nodding slowly. Taehyung hesitated before he leaned in next to Jungkook's ear.

"Can I fuck you raw?"

Jungkook felt his heart beat faster at the dirty talk, he never knew he would enjoy it until now. He mumbled a quiet "please" before opening his mouth as Taehyung inserted his fingers in.

"Suck." He commanded. Jungkook obeyed and swiped his tongue up and down his long fingers, tasting himself in the process. Taehyung stared with lust filled eyes at the scene, feeling himself grow bigger in his pants. He moved off of the brunette boy which allowed him to pull down his sweatpants and boxers, leaving him bare. Taehyung bit his lip and he again straddled the boy before slicking his member with the spit from Jungkook's mouth.

"I'll try to be gentle." Taehyung said in a soft voice, his eyes showing affection as Jungkook smiled sweetly. Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut for a final time as he gasped, feeling himself being ripped open by Taehyung. He panted out short breaths, bringing his hands up and under Taehyung's shirt.

"You're so fucking tight." Taehyung breathed out, bringing his head down into the crook of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook let out a soft groan, feeling the pain slowly go away as the pleasure flooded in. He brought his legs up and wrapped them around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung slid farther into the boy, making Jungkook tilt his head back, his mouth agape. His hair stuck to his forehead due to sweat, and the face he was making looked like pure sex. The brunette let another whine escape his lips as he felt Taehyung start to slowly thrust into him.

"F-feels so good." Jungkook panted out, making Taehyung let out a low groan. Jungkook was desperate, needing more. He snaked his hand down, about to grab onto his member. Before he could, Taehyung smacked his hand away. "I want you to cum untouched." He breathed out, quickening his pace.

Jungkook moaned loudly, raking his fingers down Taehyung's back. He didn't care that they were definitely going to leave marks.

Suddenly, Taehyung brought his hand to Jungkook's throat and squeezed lightly. Jungkook felt a new feeling he hadn't experienced before, all he knew was it felt fucking amazing. Taehyung thrusted harder into the boy, smirking as he heard a series of moans escape the youngers mouth.

"F-faster, please." Jungkook begged, his voice needy and whiney. Taehyung did as he was told and slammed into the boy. Jungkook's moans got louder and more high pitched as he was pounded into, he even saw stars at one point.

"I'm g-gonna cum." Jungkook panted out, his voice as high pitched as ever. Taehyung smirked before bringing his lips to Jungkook's, slamming as hard as he could into the brunette. Jungkook couldn't even kiss back, his mouth formed an "o" shape as he moaned into Taehyung's mouth. He arched his back up as the white liquid splattered onto his stomach, pooling on top of him.

A/N: I changed it from clear to white are you guys happy yet smh

Taehyung bit his lip as he rode out his climax, cumming inside the breathless boy. He threw his head back in pleasure as Jungkook watched with hooded eyes.

After Taehyung had finished, he slowly pulled out of Jungkook, making the younger boy wince. "You're so good, baby." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek before laying next to him and smiling. Jungkook grinned a goofy smile and turned on his side, facing Taehyung.

"I'm tired." He pouted, before wincing once more. "And sore." Taehyung frowned before lightly pulling Jungkook closer to him. Jungkook smiled softy and rested his head on Taehyung's chest, feeling content with life. Except, one question still lingered in his mind.

"Tae?" He said in a soft, tired voice.

"Yeah?" Taehyung replied, his voiced laced with sleepiness as well.

"What are we?" Jungkook gulped after he asked, feeling a small knot form in his stomach.

"Well, what do you want to be?" Taehyung asked in a hushed voice.

"Yours." Jungkook felt his face heat up as he said the cheesy line, giggling afterwards.

Taehyung smiled softly, before kissing the top of Jungkook's head.

"Then you're mine."

A/N: sorry this sucks I'm bad at writing smut lmao

there are 2 more parts ;u; this is going by so fast ahhh it feels like just last week I posted the first chapter (throwback when nobody read this lmao)

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS HOLY SHIT <3

since this is blowing the hell up and getting a lot of attention, ima make the goal 300 reads and 50 votes :]

thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed <3<3