Fifth Grade

"You look ugly when you cry," laughed a boy on The girl's bus.

"Oh look, it's the cry baby!" Laughed another boy before spitting directly onto the girl's face.

The girl wiped the spit off of her face and proceeded to go to the back of the bus where she can sit alone, as she does every day. She took a seat at the very back of the bus and stared out the window. Suddenly, the girl felt a smack on the back of her head.

"Hey, bitch," some girl in the forth grade smirked as she sat right beside The girl.

The girl tensed up as she knew what was coming. Soon enough, the girl was pushed hard against the window by the forth grader. The forth grader continued to repeatedly slam The girl hard against the window with a smirk on her freckled face.

"Stop!" Cried The girl in pain.

The forth grader ignored her desperate cries and continued to physically bully The girl. The girl was slammed hard against the window, bit and scratched until she bled, smacked and had her hair yanked hard. The girl had enough of the bullying. Anger took over as The girl kicked the forth grader off of her and slapped the forth grader hard in the face. The forth grader placed her hand on her cheek as she was in shock of The girl's actions. The girl smirked as she saw her hand print on the forth grader's now red cheek. It was the first time The girl stood up for herself and she felt proud.

But that did not stop the bullying.