Why, Mom? Why?

Her mother told them to go get ready. They were going out with the man she's been seeing for a while now.

"Go get your shoes," her mom said to the two kids. While putting on her black boots, the girl wonders where the man is taking them this time. The park? Out to eat?

One question has been stuck in her head ever since the girl met this man. Who is he? Is he a friend? A relative?

The girl, her little brother, and her mother walked down the street, where the man was waiting for them in his black car.

"Hello," the man greeted them.

The man took them out to Taco Bell, the place they usually go out to eat with him. They ate their food then sat in the car where her mother and the man talked while the girl's little brother fell asleep beside her. Soon, the girl fell asleep, her head on her mother's lap.

After a little while, the girl woke up. She was confused as she heard kissing noises. She looked up and realized her mother and the man were kissing. The girl's eyes widened at the sight then she quickly closed them before they realized she saw what they've been doing.

The little girl was confused. Why was her mother kissing another man when she was married to the girl's father?

A little while later, the man took them to his apartment. The little girl and her brother sat on the floor, eating Mac and Cheese while watching Spongebob.

Her mother and the man were in his room. The little girl knew what they were doing. And she didn't like it. How could she do that to her father? What's going to happen if he finds out what his wife has been up to?